THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Wednesday, 01.05.2024, 21:27
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » France (Impressions and memories)
France
PerilovaDate: Sunday, 24.03.2013, 23:41 | Message # 16
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Quote (Little_Mu)
Quote (Valerka)
Nevertheless, i don't refuse to visit Paris because i would like to see aill our world. I t is my dream!!!
Of course, It's my dream too. I believe many people want the same)) And I don't understand people who like to sit at home)

In my opinion, it is really important to visit as many wonderful places as it possible during whole life . What countries and cities do you want to visit in the first place ?

ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 14.05.2013, 12:38 | Message # 17
Union organizer
As for me, I don't object to visit this country smile There are a lot of beautiful things and many interesting and just beautiful places to visit. But it is not my dream and I'm indifferent to this country!

AriesDate: Tuesday, 14.05.2013, 13:35 | Message # 18
Union organizer
Group: Users
Quote (Zhgutik)
As for me, I don't object to visit this country smile There are a lot of beautiful things and many interesting and just beautiful places to visit. But it is not my dream and I'm indifferent to this country!
I don't agree with you. I think that France is a beautiful country. There are a lot of interesting and amazing places, which you can see. In my opinion every person wants to visit it. It's not my dream. If I have a chance to visit this country, I will take it.

ValerkaDate: Friday, 13.12.2013, 20:02 | Message # 19
Union committee president
Quote Zhgutik ()
As for me, I don't object to visit this country There are a lot of beautiful things and many interesting and just beautiful places to visit. But it is not my dream and I'm indifferent to this country!
To tell the truth, i think in such a way. I guess you agree with me that every person has own personal liking. Somebody prefers Paris, others don't prefer. As for me, i have a desire to visit Greece and Venice. These counties are beauteous. I can never see enough them. It is my dream and i hope it will be come true. But, of course, i am very interseted in travelling. And i can only dream about the trip around the world!!!

PerilovaDate: Friday, 13.12.2013, 23:07 | Message # 20
Head teacher
I think that travelling is the thing which people should not spare neither money nor time. I would like to visit as many famous and beautiful cities as it possible. As for me, i like walking around the city for a vacation, but sometimes i want to lie on the beach. I believe that travels influence people positively.

FoxyTDate: Saturday, 14.12.2013, 16:09 | Message # 21
Group: Moders
Quote Perilova ()
I think that travelling is the thing which people should not spare neither money nor time. I would like to visit as many famous and beautiful cities as it possible. As for me, i like walking around the city for a vacation, but sometimes i want to lie on the beach. I believe that travels influence people positively.
I almost completely agree with you) I believe that travelling is very necessary, useful and pleasant pastime.
But I'm surprised by people who spend money only on travelling.
How often do you travel?
How are you preparing for the journey?

ZhgutikDate: Sunday, 15.12.2013, 16:47 | Message # 22
Union organizer
Aries
I didn't say that I don't want to visit this country. This country has it's own culture and customs which I want to know. I would like to spend there some time. Moreover, i want to see Paris which called the sity of lovers.But if i have a choice I will choose Spain or England because I study English and Spanish so it will be cool for me to practise them.

:)Date: Sunday, 15.12.2013, 21:10 | Message # 23
Union organizer
In my opinion people can travel in that country what they like. But Paris is my dream...I don't agree with Ira a little. There are a lot of people who speak English or Spanish in France. I agree with Little Moo that girls have a dream to visit shops in France. It's wounderful I think!!!

JaneDate: Monday, 16.12.2013, 13:34 | Message # 24
Monitor
France is a beautiful country. I think every person wants to see it. For some it's a dream, for others it's just a trip. I agree that this country has lots of interesting traditions and own culture. Moreover, if people wants to know more about it, it makes them more educated and cultivated. It's not my dream. If I have a chance, I visit this country.

Salomka)Date: Monday, 16.12.2013, 21:16 | Message # 25
Student
Quote Jane ()
France is a beautiful country. I think every person wants to see it. For some it's a dream, for others it's just a trip. I agree that this country has lots of interesting traditions and own culture. Moreover, if people wants to know more about it, it makes them more educated and cultivated. It's not my dream. If I have a chance, I visit this country.
Why don't you dream about this country? To my mind, every persoon should dreams about any trip to any country. Of course, I agree that some trips are more foreground then other, for example, my dream is Prague. I can't explain my choice) But as for me, I just have a spirit of adventure and I'd like to visit any country included France)

:)Date: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 00:02 | Message # 26
Union organizer
Quote Salomka) ()
my dream is Prague.
I know that this country is beautiful! I want to visit it too. My uncle and aunt visited Prague some years ago. They were shoked. There are a lot of wounderful buildigs there,a lot of brand shops,streets are not big, but clean. People are very kind and friendly. I like it.

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 04:26 | Message # 27
Head teacher
Quote Zhgutik ()
There are a lot of beautiful things and many interesting and just beautiful places to visit. But it is not my dream and I'm indifferent to this country!
Wouldn't you like to see the Eiffel Tower with your own eyes ?

Added (17.12.2013, 04:15)
---------------------------------------------
Quote FoxyT ()
But I'm surprised by people who spend money only on travelling. How often do you travel?
How are you preparing for the journey?
Maybe it is true, but I believe spending money on travelling is better than spending money on excessive clothes or something like that. I try to travel every summer (except previous summer) and my favourite place to travel is St.Petersburg. What is about you !?
If i am going to visit a city i always learn the most attractive places of the city ( by searching on the internet or asking some friends)

Added (17.12.2013, 04:19)
Quote Jane ()
If I have a chance, I visit this country.
What is a country of your dream  then ?

Added (17.12.2013, 04:26)
Quote :)7000There are a lot of people who speak English or Spanish in France.

Do you think that French is one of the most beautiful languages ?

Message edited by Perilova - Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 04:27

ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 11:26 | Message # 28
Union organizer
Perilova, of course I want. It will be wonderful=)

ValerieTrDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 11:33 | Message # 29
Quote Perilova ()
I think that travelling is the thing which people should not spare neither money nor time. I would like to visit as many famous and beautiful cities as it possible. As for me, i like walking around the city for a vacation, but sometimes i want to lie on the beach. I believe that travels influence people positively.
ok I completely agree with you,Kate!  I would like to visit as many famous cities as  possible too! I also think that travelling influence people positively. To my mind, it can help people to relax after their work. Moreover, you can practise your language skills and learn something new about this country (or city) during your trip.

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 12:35 | Message # 30
Union organizer
If I was in France I'd try to compare french people with Russian by going to bars, museums and any places with crowds of people. Also, besides usual place like Eiffel Tower I'd like to look at Louvre Pyramid. it's a big glass pyramid near Louvre. Of course, interesting excursions and eating national dishes would be a part of my tour. By the way, I hear that a lot of people from Africa and India have arrived there lately. It's a pity.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » France (Impressions and memories)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024