THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Wednesday, 01.05.2024, 16:37
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg
PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 23:45 | Message # 1
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
St. Petersburg is the most frequently visited city of Russia and one of the most beautiful cities of the world. This city is full of tourists all year round..
To my mind this city looks like a fairyland.. What can you say about this city ? Have your ever visited it ? What kind of associations this city does make you?
What showplaces and unusual things of the city can attract people most of all ? Give your opinion !

Message edited by Perilova - Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 00:21

ValerieTrDate: Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 00:18 | Message # 2
Union committee president
To my mind, it cannot be denied that the main associations with St.Petersburg are it's bridges and, of course, it's famouse white nights. It is often said that St.P. is a dull and grey city and you can be depressed because of this. I think that these people talk nonsense. I agree that the weather is not so friendly in this city but there is nothing that can cause sadness! I've been in St.Petersburg before and I would like to go there again. This is one of my favourite cities. happy

ZhgutikDate: Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 00:30 | Message # 3
Union organizer
I have never been in St. Petersburg. I believe that it is one of the most beautiful and old city but i don't really understand why so many people around me have a dream to visit it! If I have a chance I will visit this city and I hope that it will make such impression onme that I understand why people adore St. Petersburg!

ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 02:11 | Message # 4
Fortunately, i have been in St. Petersburg and more than once) smile Dear freinds, it is really a fantastic place,(Irina, make no doubt about it up )  To tell the truth, I can not find the words to describe the beauty of this city. I  can only  say that St. Petersburg is a  fairy tale that should not be ended. And i am sure you will understant it if you visit the most wonderful city in Russia)))

JaneDate: Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 13:06 | Message # 5
Monitor
St. Petersburg is one of the most beautiful cities. No doubt that every person wants to visit it. I can say he won't regret if he would do it. I was in this city four years ago. I remained lots of good and unforgetable impressions smile I totally agree with Valerka that it's hard to describe the beauty and greatness of this city. Every time it becons with greater force)

Salomka)Date: Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 13:36 | Message # 6
Student
I have never been in St. Petersburg but I'm going to visit it after exams this year on my winter holidays. To tell the truth, all my friends just rave about this city and dream to live there one day. For example, two my friends already moved there last summer and two other friends are going to do it after New Year.  
What can you tell me about this city? Where should I go first? What museums and showplaces should I see?

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 16:06 | Message # 7
Group: Moders
To tell the truth, I have never been in St. Petersburg smile But I know a lot about its beauty and majesty. I think this city is an important cultural center, even more important than Moscow today. I want to visit St. Petersburg and just walk there. I like its architecture and fountains. And of course I want to see the famous White nights... happy

:)Date: Monday, 23.12.2013, 09:19 | Message # 8
Union organizer
Group: Users
I was in St. Petersburg two years ago. I like this city. My best friend lives in St.Petersburg. I have a lot of relatives there. It's wounderful to see "White Nights". It's romantic. This city is really wounderful!!! I want to visit it over and over again.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » St. Petersburg
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024