THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 00:12
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » What is a great holiday?
What is a great holiday?
FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 21:07 | Message # 1
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 0
Let's discuss the topic of a wonderful holiday. What is it in your opinion? Where should it be? How should it pass? Maybe it should be spent at a certain time of year or with certain people? Share your opinions :)

For me, the best holiday is a holiday with darling people. I love seas, so a walk along the seashore in the evening with your loved ones is happiness. But I also love the beautiful architecture, especially antique. Therefore, the same great pleasure for me is a walk around the city, the places of interest. And take many many photos)) But the presence of beloved people is still the main thing for me) It is not important what the weather or conditions are if there are those next to you, with whom you feel good)

Attachments: 2791918.jpg (43.9 Kb)

Message edited by FoxyT - Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 21:14

:)Date: Monday, 23.12.2013, 09:12 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
In my opinion the great holiday is a holiday with your family. For me this holiday is Christmas. To celebrate Christmas together is our tradition. On the 6th of January is my birthday. We spend all night in the chirch with my grandmother and then in the morning we prepare a tasty Christmas dinner and put presents under the Christmas tree. I'm happy that we have our own tradition because we can be together on this day.
Attachments: 2054261.jpg (121.7 Kb)

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » What is a great holiday?
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024