THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Wednesday, 24.04.2024, 22:16
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » UNIVERSITY LIFE » Home Assigments » Lesson 39. Ex. 6,7 and ex. 1 in H.A.
Lesson 39. Ex. 6,7 and ex. 1 in H.A.
PashkaaDate: Wednesday, 18.03.2015, 17:42 | Message # 1
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
6. It is easy to judge the modern education system, but it is harder to imagine all the changes that can be led without disadvantages. I’m quite satisfied by traditional system of education in Russia, but I see several advantages in European education which includes a narrow specialization. Students learn information that will certainly be necessary for their future job and get skills that they will use in their profession. In Russia we gain all range of knowledge concerning our specialization. There is a lot of theory in our education that may be unnecessary. On the one hand, it is quite useful to focus only on a narrow approach to our future job. On the other hand, students in Russia have a wider worldview and some knowledge in all fields of science.
7. Having read this text I learnt that the approach to teaching has a great influence on students’ attitude to the process of studying.
Firstly, I completely agree that education must be full of fun. It must contain exhibitions, excursions, and other visits to interesting places, but they mustn’t be just interesting, they should provide some useful information about a certain topic to students.
Secondly, the atmosphere in classes must be friendly. It doesn’t mean that students and a teacher must behave like friends leading wasteful talks. It means that a teacher should provide persuasive motives for learners to study, but not make them do it.
Anyway, to my mind, classes sometimes should be quite strict. It is hard to imagine a big progress in study when students have a good time only. The process of learning often demands hard work that is one of the main factors of successful perceiving knowledge and skills.
1. First of all, the system of education in Italy is a bit different than in Russia.
At school teachers use word marks such as good, excellent, satisfactory and unsatisfactory. The groups of pupils are much bigger than in Russia. Finally, invalid pupils study with others together.
As for university, the leading ones are universities of arts in which students get skills of painting, carving, modeling and so on. Also, university of music and physical culture are also quite popular.
Most of exams are oral and a student decides himself when he will pass them. It means that every student has a right to build his own education plan. Ninety nine prevent of learning is independent, so teachers provide few information on lectures concerning the main points.
In the end, it is hard to graduate from a university in Italy. Only three from ten students manage to do it.

Message edited by Pashkaa - Wednesday, 18.03.2015, 17:43

Forum » UNIVERSITY LIFE » Home Assigments » Lesson 39. Ex. 6,7 and ex. 1 in H.A.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024