THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 29.03.2024, 18:32
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Economy » Ways of Earning Money (Four legal ways to earn money)
Ways of Earning Money
What's the best way of earning money for you?
1.Wage Labour[ 2 ][28.57%]
2.Small-Scale Business[ 3 ][42.86%]
3.Big Business[ 1 ][14.29%]
4.Investment[ 1 ][14.29%]
Answers total: 7
LuckDate: Friday, 10.06.2011, 12:46 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 5
I did not mean ONLY tutoring...I think teaching presupposes much more than just tutoring...Maybe you can give me an idea and I will be able to organise it in a better way?)))

TeacherDate: Saturday, 11.06.2011, 00:14 | Message # 17
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
Luck, private foreign languages teaching center, or even the whole school (I mean private school).

In Vino Veritas...

LuckDate: Wednesday, 15.06.2011, 20:50 | Message # 18
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 5
well, for running a private school I also need many teachers. Because I can't deliver all the lessons only by myself. And that means I will have to share money)

AsyaDate: Thursday, 16.06.2011, 09:22 | Message # 19
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
biggrin Luck, how greedy you are! Want to share nothing!!!
But to some extent I tend to agree with you. Business is business. The more you get - the better.
By the way, these private schools you are speaking about are not a good business, to my mind. How many of them are required in our region? One? Two? And they are already existing!!!

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 16.06.2011, 17:03 | Message # 20
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Maybe, the reason for it is the lack of publicity? I think that most people don't have the slightest idea about what's going on in such schools. I'm afraid we're misled by the romantic image of these organizations. What's the first thought of an ordinary person when he hears this magic notion "private school"? At the best case he imagines something isolated from reality and meant only for " the elected"). And at the worst...well, at least a seminary for young ladies) So, where the truth lies?

SamsikDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 12:28 | Message # 21
Monitor
You do not have to read many success stories before you start wishing you could work for yourself. The opportunity to be your own boss and the potential for high income are enough to entice us to venture on our own. But what can you do? What kind of business would you be suitable to start? We have compiled the top 10 ways to earn money at home, enough to be a full-time self-employed businessperson!

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 08:49 | Message # 22
Union organizer
Let's look to the facts in a face: how you earn the money has no relation to your education, age, sex and mental abilities.

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 13.03.2013, 12:56 | Message # 23
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Quote (Nastay62rus)
Let's look to the facts in a face: how you earn the money has no relation to your education, age, sex and mental abilities.

But why do people need to be educated ?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Economy » Ways of Earning Money (Four legal ways to earn money)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024