THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 28.03.2024, 17:12
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING CULTURE » Translation Secrets » Translation Secrets
Translation Secrets
SamsikDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 12:01 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Translation Secrets is regarded as one of the leading language service providers with clients based all over the world. Ever since it started, Translation Secrets has been dedicated to delivering industry’s highest quality translation, localization and DTP services with a strong reputation of offering exceptional customer services. Translation Secrets provides language services that enable clients and companies to thrive in a multicultural society breaking all language barriers. We specialize in providing unmatched language solutions to various sectors like marketing, advertising, medical, legal, pharmaceutical, general, educational, manufacturing, financial and so on.

AmarantaDate: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 01:51 | Message # 2
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
To my mind, the information of the translating secrets is very useful for everybody who deals with languages. Even teachers of English language should be a bit translators. As for me, I`m studying the additional course of translating. We tried to master this kind of activity at the lessons and I must say it`s not very easy. A competent translator should do a lot of laborious work in order to find the suitable word. Besides, he or she should know a lot of synonyms and meanings of every particular word. Moreover, a good translator shouldn’t translate the text sentence by sentence. He or she is to read the whole text at first, and then translate it according with the style and semantic colouring. So to say, it`s a very, very laborious and time-taking work!

Forum » ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING CULTURE » Translation Secrets » Translation Secrets
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024