THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 01:12
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher, Seagull  
Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » The First Experience » Hypertext story. One evening: Homeless Cat (A part of the hypertext story)
Hypertext story. One evening: Homeless Cat
TeacherDate: Tuesday, 09.11.2010, 22:08 | Message # 1
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
"Yep, this evening is like the Hell," thought a cat walking down the wet street. "I hate such a cold and windy weather."
The cat hadn't eaten for the whole day and was very hungry and angry. He crossed the street in front of a young man with a very gloomy face. "Why are you staring at me, stupid human being?" meowed the cat. "You have your home and you can eat whenever you want, while I have to fight for my life everyday!"
The cat continuied his trip. He was walking for an hour and suddenly met a young lady. She saw him and tried to stroke him.
"What are you doing here, poor cat?" asked she. "Do you want to eat?" The cat only meowed. "She has a very kind eyes," he thought. "I think she could be a good master for me." "Come with me, poor cat. I have enough place to get a pet," said the young lady and took the cat home.
"There is the justice in the world," thought the cat smiling and looking into his new master's eyes.

In Vino Veritas...

Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » The First Experience » Hypertext story. One evening: Homeless Cat (A part of the hypertext story)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024