THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 18:50
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » Our Story » Primary thread: Chloe (a girl of 8)
Primary thread: Chloe
AsyaDate: Wednesday, 10.11.2010, 00:56 | Message # 1
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Let's get acquainted with each other. My name is Chloe. I'm eight. I go to school and go in for tennis. My mother says that I'm a good girl. And my father says I should become a ballet-dancer. Why not? I have lots of interests.
-Chloe, why are your toys all over the floor? What a mess!!!
Oops, I have to go! But! My story hasn't even begun yet...

RinaDate: Wednesday, 10.11.2010, 01:06 | Message # 2
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
I've got deep blue eyes and my mum calls me "her little angel"... I have one hobby (except for dancing), no, it's more like a habit.. well.. I write. you know, a lot of us have diaries, but how many of you write there every day, being overwhelmed by thoughts, forgetting about the life around you? I write and write... and sometimes it seems that Chloe-from-the-diary's life is more interesting than mine...
My story hasn't even begun yet... it'll begin when Written-Chloe's story ends...

AsyaDate: Wednesday, 10.11.2010, 01:11 | Message # 3
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Don't you find it strange that a girl of eight already writes her diary? You shouldn't! You see, my mum is a writer. And my father is a professor of Literature. Both creative. Both too creative. Tooooo difficult to understand sometimes... But I feel that writing is in my nature... When I'm writing in my diary I feel like that's not me who's writing. As well as it's not me who I'm writing about. Three me-s. Funny, don't you think so?

lovefootball)Date: Tuesday, 16.11.2010, 17:15 | Message # 4
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
I have never shown my diary to anyone. Why? Well, my mum is too serious. I just can't annoy her. And dad is always away: I see him only in the evening when he comes to kiss me good night. You're at a loss? But that's my family and I don't have another one. I love my strange parents as they are. It's even written in my diary...

Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » Our Story » Primary thread: Chloe (a girl of 8)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024