THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 28.04.2024, 12:55
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » My typical day
My typical day
Little_MuDate: Monday, 03.09.2012, 18:34 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I will tell you about my usually summer holidays. I live in Ryazan. I don't get up at the same time every day because I really like to sleep. I have a breakfast after my awakening. So, I do all what I want at summer. I listen music,draw pictures,sing songs,go for a walk with my friends all day. I try to do something original and crazy every day because it makes me glad.

PerilovaDate: Monday, 03.09.2012, 19:40 | Message # 17
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
I can tell you about my typical day.My day begins at 9.00.During my day i do different things.For example,i cook something or watch TV.I use the Internet a lot of time during the day..I am used to having an evening with my parents or my friends.I go to bed at 1.00.

Message edited by Perilova - Thursday, 06.09.2012, 21:19

:)Date: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 21:50 | Message # 18
Union organizer
Quote (Zhgutik)
.I have breakfast and make my bed

do you like to make your bed? and what dishes do you prefer for breakfast?

Added (04.09.2012, 21:47)
---------------------------------------------
Quote (Little_Mu)
go for a walk with my friends

how many best friends do you have?

Added (04.09.2012, 21:50)
Quote (Pashkaa)
i go to walk or at some party.

how often did you visit parties in summer?

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 22:19 | Message # 19
Head teacher
Quote (Aries)
Then I read book or watch TV.

What TV channels do you prefer?

ValentinaDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 23:25 | Message # 20
Student
I live in Ryazan. My typical day starts at 6 o'clock. I take a shower, feed my cat and go to my work. Having finished my job, I go to university. My lessons start at 12.45 and finish at about 6 or 8 o'clock. After that I go home, have dinner, feed my cat again :),prepare my homework, watch TV or listen to music. Sometimes I walk with my friends in the evenings.

Johnny_BravoDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 23:34 | Message # 21
Union organizer
Right now I can describe only ma typical school day. I get up at 7.30 although I am an night owl and I like to sleep. I take a shower, eat and then go to school. After school I go to the gym because I am a sportsman. I like to spend my free time with friends.

Little_MuDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 00:21 | Message # 22
Union organizer
Quote (:))
how many best friends do you have?

I have a lot of friends but I have a single best friend. His name is Egor and we work in the camp together.

PashkaaDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 00:30 | Message # 23
Union organizer
Quote (zapadlo)
I Live in Ryazan. My husband and I get up together at 7.30. We have breakfast together at 8.15. Husband leaves for work before my. I leave home at 8.45. I am often late for work. I work in the church. I start work about 10.20. I have lunch at 13.00.I finish work at 17.00. I get home before her husband at 18.15. My husband and I cook dinner together.We have dinner at 19.00 and 21.30. My husband goes to bed about 22.30.I go to bed midnight. I sleep at 4.00.

WHAT is your typical weekend? Do you and your husband go camping? Do you like your job?

Added (05.09.2012, 00:30)
Quote (:))
how often did you visit parties in summer?

Once a month enough for me.

AriesDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 22:14 | Message # 24
Union organizer
I prefer chanel 1,russia-1,ntv,sts and some satellite chanels.

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 12.10.2012, 10:51 | Message # 25
Union organizer
:),
Quote (Zhgutik)
.I have breakfast and make my bed

do you like to make your bed? and what dishes do you prefer for breakfast?

I don't like to make my bed=)Fer breakfasr I like to eat yoghurts or fried eggs=)

BulkaDate: Wednesday, 05.12.2012, 15:38 | Message # 26
Student
My daily routine.
As a rule, I get up at 6 o'clock. I go to bathroom, clean my teeth and wash my face. Then I wake up my son. Usually we have break fast at half past 6. I usually have milk porridge for my son and a cup of tea and a sandwich for me. While my son is putting on his school uniform, I'm making the beds, I put on my clothes, comb my hair, and put a little make-up. I bring my son to school and drive to my work. My work is far from my house. At 12 o’clock I have lunch at a restaurant. I finish my work at 4 o’clock and I go back home. On the way home I usually go to the supermarket and buy food for dinner. I’m at home at about half past 6 o’clock and I help my son to do his homework. Sometimes we go for a walk in the park for a few hours. While my son is playing computer games, I am cooking dinner. My son loves to eat pasta so I often cook it. Usually we have dinner at 7 o’clock. Sometimes, we go to the cinema or to the puppet-show. In the evening I watch TV or read a magazine. As a rule my son goes to sleep first. I go to bed at half past ten.

Message edited by Bulka - Wednesday, 05.12.2012, 15:43

Former-TeacherDate: Thursday, 06.12.2012, 08:59 | Message # 27
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
What a full account of a daily routine biggrin So many things in common! I think I could add about myself that I use English every day for work and leasure. It's often the first means of getting information - I usually read the BBC and the Reuters websites. I also like watching movies some time later in the evening. One more thing: I really do exercise in the morning and sometimes go jogging, well just to feel fresh and sound cool
Quote (Bulka)
I usually have milk porridge for my son

Some tips: if it's really porridge made from oats, sugar and mild (oatmeal), then the word 'porridge' is OK.
If it is just a type of 'kasha', then it's better to use the name of the cereal + the word 'pudding', e.g. rice pudding - молочная рисовая каша, semolina pudding - манная каша or it's better to say
'a cream of wheat'.
If you want to say гречневая каша, use just the word 'buckwheat meal' (though sometimes dictionaries give the phrase 'buckwheat porridge')

DaryaDate: Thursday, 13.12.2012, 18:07 | Message # 28
Student
Usually I get up at 12 a.m. I switch on my computer and begin listening to music.My day starts with music..Then I go to the bathroom and take a shower. Then I put on some t-shirt and sweats. These are my home clothes. Then I do exercises, because I want my body to be beautiful.Then I comb my hair. At 3 p.m. I cook meal for whole day. I usually eat my breakfast at a quarter to four :). Then I begin searching new music and music news through the Internet. I need it for my work. I am a radio DJ.
At half past five o'clock I change my clothes, correct my hairstyle, and put a little make-up. At 6 p.m I switch off my computer and go to my work. I spend 45 minutes to get to work. At 7 p.m. I begin working. In this time a great world of music opens in a little room. It opens for all people. I think good music can help people. So I like my job.
At half past eleven o'clock I come back home. I eat dinner and go to the bathroom. I clean my teeth and wash my face. Then I watch a film or read a book.
At 3 p.m I go to bed and fall asleep.

Message edited by Darya - Thursday, 13.12.2012, 21:27

:)Date: Friday, 28.12.2012, 02:36 | Message # 29
Union organizer
(Johnny_Bravo)
because I am a sportsman

What sport do you prefer?

Johnny_BravoDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 01:03 | Message # 30
Union organizer
(Perilova)
i cook something

Do you like cooking? Can you bake cakes?

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » My typical day
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024