THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Wednesday, 01.05.2024, 13:08
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Food Portrait » Eating advertise food (You thoughts of eating advertise food)
Eating advertise food
ZensaDate: Friday, 12.10.2012, 15:45 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
The television plays an important role nowadays. It tells us what to do, wear and even eat! Of course, pupils are greatly influenced by TV ads.
Fast food is harmful, but when we see a fantastic ad which shows perfectly delicious fresh ingredients which producers use in their products, amazing people eating their food and the fun which have at this time, we decide to do the same, don't we? biggrin
Unfortunately, such ads don't revile the harmful effect caused by eating their products. angry
That's why I never watch food adverts and always try to avoid eating advertise food.
1) What do U think about these problem?
2) How we can dissociate(отгородить) children from that influence?
3) Finally, have you ever be fallen for the trick of advertising? Tell us about your experience!

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 00:08 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Although the average citizen is usually annoyed by all the advertisements printed in newspapers and magazines and the commercials broadcast on TV, the impact of the whole advertising industry on a single person is immense and plays a very important role in our lives.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » My Food Portrait » Eating advertise food (You thoughts of eating advertise food)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024