THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 22:44
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » A Look into the Future » When I am 64...
When I am 64...
ValerkaDate: Monday, 25.02.2013, 17:35 | Message # 16
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Quote (Perilova)
I want to live in a country, but i do not know what comes to my mind when I am 64

Do you often change your desicions?Do you want to be old? How do you think you will be good grandmother??? smile

FoxyTDate: Thursday, 28.02.2013, 22:24 | Message # 17
Group: Moders
When I will be 64 years old, I'll be healthy and happy wife, mother and grandmother) I'll be spending a lot of time with my family and I will travel a lot around the world.  Also I'm going to work as a teacher or tutor.

ValerkaDate: Saturday, 02.03.2013, 14:10 | Message # 18
Quote (FoxyT)
When I will be 64 years old, I'll be healthy and happy wife, mother and grandmother) I'll be spending a lot of time with my family and I will travel a lot around the world.  Also I'm going to work as a teacher or tutor.

You have womferdul dream!!! I am sure it will come true. The most important is to beleive in it!!!! smile

FoxyTDate: Thursday, 14.03.2013, 14:44 | Message # 19
Group: Moders
Quote (Valerka)
You have womferdul dream!!!

Why do you think so? Do you and I have similar dreams?)

PerilovaDate: Monday, 25.03.2013, 00:14 | Message # 20
Head teacher
Quote (Valerka)
Do you often change your desicions?Do you want to be old? How do you think you will be good grandmother???

No, i rarely do it . It depends on my desires. My desires will change over time. No, i would not like to be old. But, I hope i will be a good grandmother.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » A Look into the Future » When I am 64...
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024