THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 10:42
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Centre For Human Kindness » THANK YOU CENTRE - Say Thanks
THANK YOU CENTRE - Say Thanks
Former-TeacherDate: Thursday, 09.12.2010, 15:04 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
There is always somebody whom we should say 'Thank you!'. There are things, events or situations which can make our life better and more successful. Say 'Thanks God!' This is a forum where you can say 'Thanks!' Describe these situations, people, events. Thanks to them we are kind and thoughtful, helpful and friendly, tolerant and patient. E.g.:
'I want to thank my father. He died long ago but he taught me to be kind and generous...'

ValeriyaDate: Monday, 13.12.2010, 18:16 | Message # 2
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I want to thank my parents, because they usually help me in different situations. They are very important people in my life. Also, I want to thank my trainer, because she taught me to dance very well. I've been going in for dances all my life and my trainer is my second mother. I want to thank my friend, because we spend time very actively and merrily. I must say thanks to my grandparents, because they always take care of me. I want to thank my brains because they help me in dangerous situations.

NadyaDate: Monday, 13.12.2010, 19:32 | Message # 3
Union committee president
Group: Moders
I want to thank all people who know me. My friends, family always help me; my enemies just make me stronger. I want to thank God because I can live, breathe, study, communicate with people. And I want to thank Teacher because we have such a great site where we can discuss all things! smile

NekavaenDate: Saturday, 25.12.2010, 21:36 | Message # 4
Head teacher
Awards: 1
Thanks God I'm still alive and healthy!

Thank you, Teacher, for creating this “World of English”! I had always been afraid to express my thoughts in English before I started to write messages on this site.
But now I feel I become more and more confident and fluent everyday.

Thank you, Granny, for being so patient and caring!

Tomat_vs_Mushi! Thanks for great time spent together, for your support, for funny jokes, for crazy videos and photos you’ve sent to me.

Thanks everyone who finds time to visit this little virtual educational centre of free communication, self-improvement and self-expression!

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

Nikky0638Date: Sunday, 20.05.2012, 22:55 | Message # 5
Monitor
I want to thank my parents, because they always help me if I need. I want to say it for their love, kindness, support and understanding. They are such people who listen to you and give advice at any time. Thanks to all my friends! You make my life more varied, fun and interesting. I can call them anytime and talk about everything that excites me or makes me happy. happy Thanks to all people who do not remain indifferent to others!

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 20:14 | Message # 6
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
I want to thank my parents,grandmother,my friends and teachers because they are the most important people in my life.They help me,give me advices and support me.I thank them for what they have.

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 20:34 | Message # 7
Union organizer
I want to say thanks my parents for bringing up me. Also I would like to say thanks my friends. They always support me when I need. Thank you god for giving me this life!

ValerkaDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 18:53 | Message # 8
Of course, i want to say thanks my parents. They give me happy life. It is wonderful. I live, love and study. I am happy!!

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 19:06 | Message # 9
Group: Moders
happy I want to say thanks to students of my group. Because of you, my university life is like a fairy tale)) tongue

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Centre For Human Kindness » THANK YOU CENTRE - Say Thanks
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024