• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: alex_makh  
Forum » JAPANESE WORLD - OVER THERE BUT SO CLOSE » Japanese Music » J'rock
J'rock
MetalDrDate: Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 18:45 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Japanese rock music is very specific. It is rithmic fanny music as One Ok Rock or Gazette for example. The musicans look extrodinary, wear terrific costumes and have very special, their own, music style. For old groups like X-Japan they are alike different groups from other countries (English groups, American ones)
And what do you think about J-rock? What groups are the best in your opinion?

Suigintou_RozenDate: Tuesday, 28.12.2010, 21:27 | Message # 2
Course monitor
oh,I like visual kei- LolitaQ23 and An Cafe.They are really amazing! Abingdon boys school are cool too.They often sing openings for different anime-soul eater or dark butler for example.Their dress code is very interesting.
I like it happy

MetalDrDate: Friday, 11.02.2011, 17:42 | Message # 3
Monitor
Suigintou_Rozen, i know An Cafe)) yes, it is very interesting group too)
but there are many cool stiles of japanese music for example j'pop) pop singers such Yui, Anna Tsuchiya and Marina Inoue are very popular for their anime's OSTs in different countries)
japanese composers are very well known around the world too. Hideki Taniuchi, Yoshihisa Hirano and Toshiro Matsuda got their fame thanks themes for anime Death Note and some other.
So, i suggest you to listen it)

kuroi_NekODate: Tuesday, 10.05.2011, 22:55 | Message # 4
Monitor
Group: Friends
Oh, Abingdon boys school have made my favourite song Howling (Darker Than Black opening 1)! I really like it!)
hmm, I don't know in what style Girugamesh, Mucc and Maximum the hormone play, but I advise you to listen to it)

LuckDate: Wednesday, 25.05.2011, 22:23 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Awards: 5
oh, I have never listened to japanese music))I have never even thought about it. I am not such a fan of japanese culture and things connected with it but I some years ago I watched several cartoons, and I did like them. They are very specific and unique and I would advise everybody to watch at least some of them. As for music, I think I should find some songs as well. Can you advise me anything, apart from Howling)))?

RinaDate: Wednesday, 25.05.2011, 23:12 | Message # 6
Union committee president
Awards: 4
May be you'll like Yuki Kajiura? Her music is marvellous, it makes one just relax and enjoy the sound. Btw, haven't you listen to it yet? I thought I've already told everybody about it...
There was a period when I was absolutely obsessed with Japanese music. I was listening to almost evething I managed to find. But, time passes by and now my new craze is Spanish music. But still sometimes I listen to Kajiura with great pleasure.

AriesDate: Saturday, 29.12.2012, 09:15 | Message # 7
Union organizer
(Suigintou_Rozen)
oh,I like visual kei- LolitaQ23 and An Cafe.They are really amazing! Abingdon boys school are cool too.They often sing openings for different anime-soul eater or dark butler for example.Their dress code is very interesting.

What are other your favourite singers?

Forum » JAPANESE WORLD - OVER THERE BUT SO CLOSE » Japanese Music » J'rock
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024