THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 26.04.2024, 21:05
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: 8davids8  
Forum » JAPANESE WORLD - OVER THERE BUT SO CLOSE » Japanese Cinematography - A Challenge for Viewers » Japanese serials (Doramas)
Japanese serials
MetalDrDate: Friday, 04.03.2011, 16:55 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Nowadays Japanese serials are very popular in many countries. They called doramas. I think many people know about the most popular doramas like Devil Beside You, Dream High, Good Luck, GTO and many other. Doramas are available in a variety of genres - romance, comedy, detective, horror, etc... Usually one season of serial lasts for three months. In Japanese television there are four serial seasons: summer, autumn, winter and spring. Also in the Russian-language fandom dramas called Korean, Chinese and Taiwanese serials.
My favorite dorama is Devil Beside You. It is based on Japanese manga Akuma de Sourou written by Mitsuba Takanashi. I realy like the plot, characters and even music in this dorama *__* opening theme Jerk by Huang Yida is the best song of this singer) ending theme Ai Mei is also very beautiful)
Did you hear about the doramas or see it?
if you want to know more about doramas, follow this link http://jdorama.com/index.htm

Message edited by MetalDr - Sunday, 06.03.2011, 08:43

Forum » JAPANESE WORLD - OVER THERE BUT SO CLOSE » Japanese Cinematography - A Challenge for Viewers » Japanese serials (Doramas)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024