THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Monday, 06.05.2024, 00:08
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Nadya  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Art - Painting, Sculpture, Architecture » Arts Impact on People (Can arts influence us? And how can they do it?)
Arts Impact on People
PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 01.01.2013, 20:30 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
(Nadya)
Actually, I think it's more likely for older people to stop, have a look at the past and take a delight in every moment of their life)) Here is another question- how arts can impact on older people? Do arts wield influence on them in a different way?
I'd also like to give an example)) The professor of medicine (Nagaller) managed to learn the English language when he was 80! So, as the saying goes, "Nothing is impossible for a willing heart"))))

How do you think arts influence on you?

Message edited by Pashkaa - Tuesday, 01.01.2013, 20:32

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 18:42 | Message # 17
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Art affects people. It changes our outlook, our mood. Some pictures bring you delight, some make you recall the past. sleep

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 01:47 | Message # 18
Union organizer
Group: Users
There many arts in the world, but the most popular are: literature, music, theatre, cinema and others. Every person has his or her own favorite art

PerilovaDate: Friday, 08.02.2013, 22:24 | Message # 19
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)
Art affects people. It changes our outlook, our mood. Some pictures bring you delight, some make you recall the past.

Indeed, the art has an important place in our lives. What kind of the art do you prefer ? Do you often visit exhibitions, concerts or museums ?

FoxyTDate: Tuesday, 12.03.2013, 15:23 | Message # 20
Quote (Perilova)
What kind of the art do you prefer ? Do you often visit exhibitions, concerts or museums ?

The first question is too broad) ask more precisely)
Regarding the second question - I like to visit all these events, but more often I go to music concerts and exhibitions.

And what do YOU prefer?

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 12.03.2013, 20:37 | Message # 21
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)
The first question is too broad) ask more precisely)
Regarding the second question - I like to visit all these events, but more often I go to music concerts and exhibitions.

And what do YOU prefer?

I mean,what kind of art is the most favourite for you. For example, the movie, music, literature or architecture.
I prefer to go to music concerts and in the cinema. Unfortunately, i seldom visit exhibitions and museums.

FoxyTDate: Friday, 15.03.2013, 13:40 | Message # 22
Quote (Perilova)
I mean,what kind of art is the most favourite for you. For example, the movie, music, literature or architecture.

I love all kinds of art but in varying degrees, my keen interest depends on the particular author or creator)

PerilovaDate: Monday, 18.03.2013, 17:15 | Message # 23
Head teacher
Quote (FoxyT)
Quote (Perilova)

I love all kinds of art but in varying degrees, my keen interest depends on the particular author or creator)

I think it is right and justly smile

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Art - Painting, Sculpture, Architecture » Arts Impact on People (Can arts influence us? And how can they do it?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024