THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 19:07
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Drinking as Social Behaviour » Real Life Stories
Real Life Stories
Former-TeacherDate: Tuesday, 29.03.2011, 14:02 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
This thread is for writing real life stories and cases that you either witnessed, heard of, read about, or was somehow personally involved. You don't need to be true to fact if it disturbs your mind. You may change names, dates, places. By rethinking those negative experiences that happened to some people, others will learn to understand the diverse social and psychological factors that cause excessive drinking. I will start with one story that I was a close witness of.
A Kind Drinking Woman.
It was early morning about 8. I was sitting at the table in the front yard of my wife's granny's house in Krasnodar. I was having breakfast while the others were still enjoying their morning sleep. I heard some feet shuffling a few meters away. Then I heard some strange muttering. The voice and the shuffle were coming closer. I looked up at the gate. I saw a strange shadow of a person approaching the gate. It stood still in front of the gate. It was a woman. Her face was pale. Her hair was disheveled. Her clothes were unclean and hanging loosely. She was drunk. ....

MegastarostaDate: Tuesday, 21.06.2011, 00:16 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 2
When i was a child our neighbors were a family of five. I cant say that it was a friendly and calm family because their father was a military man and every time when i saw him he was drunk. I wont describe you that every day he quarreled with his wife and my family was shocked because such a behavior was nonsense for us and my mother didnt want me to see it. One day we woke up because of the smell of burning. Our neighbor burned his flat because he was very drunk and thought that his wife didnt love him. I have already said that i was a little girl and everything that i remember is that fact that there were a smoke and shouts. Now i grew up, we moved to another place of living but i'm still afraid of drunk neighbors.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Drinking as Social Behaviour » Real Life Stories
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024