• Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FORUM-PROJECTS » Life by Double Standards » Double Standards Everywhere
Double Standards Everywhere
Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 25.01.2012, 14:14 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
I want to work well and effectively, but my working environment stops me doing it.
I work a lot, but everything I do professionally is a vero low economic value.
I want to create a safe environment around myself, but I can't do it because I frequently bump into the wall of indifference and social aggression.
I come into public offices with a broad smile on my face and true respect in my mind, but often leave them in depression and discontent.
I motivate others and spread self-esteem and personal aknowledgement, but when I need it I fail to find any.
I pay a lot of money for different services and goods, but often get misservices and fake goods.
Many people have a lot of icons in their homes and offices, but when you come to be serviced, you often get a reproaching look or an angry word and see a finger pointing at the notice 'Visitors until 11'.
Where are we all?

TeacherDate: Thursday, 02.02.2012, 03:19 | Message # 2
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
Quote (Teacher)
Where are we all?

We are in Russia. smile That's just a joke, of course. Unfortunately, we meet the problems mentioned almost every day. On the other hand, I know a lot of people who don't respect double standards. I think there's one more key point that can be mentioned here: we want others to respect us and to behave well with us, but at the same time do not always follow this concept ourselves.

In Vino Veritas...

MissJaneDate: Thursday, 02.02.2012, 22:15 | Message # 3
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 3
We are in a circle: some people walk along the entire circumference, while others allow themselves to ignore the rules of honesty and justice and walk along the diameter. It is beyond our powers to change the world or make it revolve on another axis. Anyway, hopes never die.
When I came to a library and asked the consultant to help me with the equipment, she said, "I don't know how to do it." That is her standard. Mine's even simpler: You can't hope for the best until you pay for it. But that's definitely wrong.
And one more standard that might (or might not) help: You cannot rely on anybody if you seek top quality. You'd better sharpen your teeth and language in order to defend yourself when the wolves called double standards attack you in the face of day.

Strawberry1992Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 00:01 | Message # 4
Monitor
Group: Users
We always face to double standards. All of us know about them and we are indignant of these standards. We face to double standards on the work, on the street, in different organizations and associations. But we don't worry about our living by double standards. We buid our life and career by double standards. sad

AmarantaDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 20:46 | Message # 5
Monitor
Group: Users
On the one hand,I agree with the opinion that our life is full of double standards. But on the other hand, may be we think out these standarts ourselves? May be other people have different standarts? For example, I expect a doctor to smile to me and he or she expects himself or herself to be precise and self-disciplined. That`s why a doctor doesn`t smile to me. It doesn`t mean that he or she is a bad person.

FoxyTDate: Saturday, 30.05.2015, 14:29 | Message # 6
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Quote Amaranta ()
On the one hand,I agree with the opinion that our life is full of double standards. But on the other hand, may be we think out these standarts ourselves? May be other people have different standarts? For example, I expect a doctor to smile to me and he or she expects himself or herself to be precise and self-disciplined. That`s why a doctor doesn`t smile to me. It doesn`t mean that he or she is a bad person.

Amaranta, I am interested in your point of view, it really happens to be so. But, unfortunately, it is not an ongoing situation. Today a lot of people just don't think about others and try to archieve everything they want everyhow. Although, in return they intend to attain benevolence.

Forum » FORUM-PROJECTS » Life by Double Standards » Double Standards Everywhere
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024