THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 05.05.2024, 00:37
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seagull, Teacher, firenze  
Forum » ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING CULTURE » Quote's Time » Quote 7 Failure vs. Success (Read, translate and comment upon)
Quote 7 Failure vs. Success
TeacherDate: Monday, 28.01.2013, 22:33 | Message # 1
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
I'drather be a failure at something I love than a success at something I hate.
GeorgeBurns

GeorgeBurns (January 20, 1896 – March 9, 1996), born Naftaly(Nathan) Birnbaum, was an American comedian, actor, and writer. He was one of the few entertainers whose career successfully spanned vaudeville, film, radio, and television.
Attachments: 6237583.jpg (78.5 Kb)

In Vino Veritas...

PashkaaDate: Friday, 26.09.2014, 22:56 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
This statement reflects the meaning of our life. It's not a secret that our lives consist of study and then working. Sometimes both of them. Such a life may become a routine, if people don't enjoy what they do. Even if somebody works every day, but likes his or her activity, this person is already happy. That's why it is essential to find some busyness which would be comfortable for you. You wouldn't think about a great career, because you'd like the very process. However, If you adore what you do, you're doomed to be a success.

ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 01.10.2014, 22:23 | Message # 3
Union committee president
Quote Pashkaa ()
That's why it is essential to find some busyness which would be comfortable for you.
I see your point of you and ,moreover, i cannot disagree with you. Because your future life always depends on your first decisive choice. It isn't a joke, so, you should approach to the issue in a serious manner. I know a person who had made a wrong choice and how he is suffering from it. It was his mistake. And very often everything depends only on us. In this case, don't think about only now and think about your future.

ValerieTrDate: Thursday, 02.10.2014, 01:34 | Message # 4
Union committee president
It is natural that if you don't like a job, it will become a routine for you. It doesn't matter how much money you earn there. One day you'll wake up and make up your mind that you are fed up with it. So, I agree that it's better to do what you really like and not to suffer because of the activity which is not your cup of tea.
There is a good quotation about it but unfortunately I don't remember it word for word. I think, it sounds like:"Make your hobby your job and you'll never have to work a day in your life." It's definitely so.

Forum » ENGLISH LANGUAGE AND ENGLISH SPEAKING CULTURE » Quote's Time » Quote 7 Failure vs. Success (Read, translate and comment upon)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024