• «
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Medicine and Health » Health System
Health System
NadyaDate: Tuesday, 30.08.2011, 16:02 | Message # 16
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 0
Well that's a many-sided question. And I think every person tries to solve the problem in her/his own way. There is no doubt that it's really great if you have some friends or acquaintances who can advise you something appropriate and really necessary. But, anyway, there is no definite answer: some people just find another doctor, other people still overpay for drugs or madical aid. The matter is corruption in our country and untill we have such a situation (not just in medicine), people will face that.

lovefootball)Date: Tuesday, 01.11.2011, 22:32 | Message # 17
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Sure but we shouldn't make the corner-stone of this "long-suffering" corruption that has a nice bit tired all of us) What I mean is doctors themselves. I'm not trying to unmask and blame them cause it's just pointless to rush to conclusions but the fact that their opinions sometimes occur to be almost polar seems really strange to me. Actually it might be even rather amusing if it didn't concern human life. As for medicines...well, we have to accept such turn of things: if you've fallen ill, get ready to pay A LOT!!!(

LeoDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 02:00 | Message # 18
Monitor
Quote (lovefootball))
if you've fallen ill, get ready to pay A LOT!!!(
Unfortunately, EVEN money does not
guarantee you in some cases good health. People like to use your money for themselves, but not for you. And as for free medicine - there is no reason to discuss it. It leaves much to be desired.

Strawberry1992Date: Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 01:58 | Message # 19
Monitor
Unfortunaly, not everybody thinks of health seriously. We have harmful habits which pernisiously influence in our health. sad

Message edited by Strawberry1992 - Wednesday, 26.09.2012, 01:59

AsyaDate: Thursday, 27.09.2012, 01:00 | Message # 20
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Strawberry1992, harmful habits are just a part of life biggrin I doubt whethe it's possible to have none. The crucial point is how many of them you have tongue

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 07:02 | Message # 21
Union organizer
I think that the free medical care seldom happens good

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Medicine and Health » Health System
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024