THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 05:52
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Medicine and Health » To kill or not to kill (Talking about Alexander Nikonov's words about invalids)
To kill or not to kill
TeacherDate: Friday, 12.02.2010, 19:58 | Message # 1
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
December, 2009. "Speed-info", "Beat him completely not to let him suffer torments" ("Добей, чтоб не мучился") - an article by A. Nikonov. The article is about handicapped people. Mr. Nikonov says, that such people must be killed in their babyhood. You can find a lot of information about Nikonov's article. Here I just want to see your opinions about the problem.

In Vino Veritas...

8davids8Date: Saturday, 13.02.2010, 08:54 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Awards: 2
One of the mothers said: "Could you lift your hand against such children; could you become their hangman?"

TeacherDate: Saturday, 13.02.2010, 09:49 | Message # 3
Head teacher
8davids8, by the way, Nikonov didn't answer this question. He doesn't believe on God, and seems to think that all the others are fool.

In Vino Veritas...

MissJaneDate: Sunday, 21.03.2010, 23:17 | Message # 4
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 3
I have too many thoughts, perhaps that's why it is hard for me to formulate my view point. On the one hand, the thing Nikonov suggests is somewhat very close to fascism - if we get rid of all the handicapped, it will be an artificial selection, something like dumping babies into an abyss for being ugly in Sparta. On the other hand, he boosted the problem which remains unsolved throughout the human history - who is to be responsible for "such" people? And I suppose the only thing the journalist hasn't taken into his account is the following. He wouldn't have become a successful reporter and he wouldn't have written this article (I am sure), if this awful woe had come into his family.

AyayuliaDate: Sunday, 28.03.2010, 18:54 | Message # 5
Union organizer
I think there is no need to kill such children. Nature tries to keep our world in balance. Handicapped people differs from us but as talented people.

lovefootball)Date: Monday, 10.05.2010, 17:48 | Message # 6
Dean
Group: Users
How can anyone kill an innocent child!! We are humans, not beasts. There are a lot of families with handicapped children, and their parents really deserve respect.

TeacherDate: Thursday, 27.05.2010, 12:17 | Message # 7
Head teacher
lovefootball), remember about Sparta. There if boy was weak he was going to be killed.

In Vino Veritas...

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 27.05.2010, 13:21 | Message # 8
Dean
I know it but is it an excuse? People who did it assumed the role of God, I think.

TeacherDate: Thursday, 27.05.2010, 18:21 | Message # 9
Head teacher
Quote (lovefootball))
I know it but is it an excuse?

No, it's not. I just want admit that we are returning to our ancestors in the Stone Age.

Quote (lovefootball))
People who did it assumed the role of God, I think.

lovefootball), you know, many of them are real Christians.

In Vino Veritas...

AyayuliaDate: Wednesday, 02.06.2010, 16:04 | Message # 10
Union organizer
My neighbours have a daughter, she is 3 year old and she has some mental problems and can not speak at all only some sounds, not words. But her parents are happy that they have a child. The father says "But she plays chess better than me!"

alex_makhDate: Wednesday, 02.06.2010, 16:21 | Message # 11
Monitor
Awards: 1
I read the article immediately after Julia Valentinovna had told us about it, and I can say that I don't understand why does this make such a noise? It's a recurrent article of a foolish, bad-mannered and evil person - try not to pay much attention to such a stuff...

CherryDate: Sunday, 06.06.2010, 09:24 | Message # 12
Monitor
we haven`t given anybody the life , we don`t have the right to take it away. If person is handicapped he isn`t guilty. I think people who are near him must do everything that this person can feel him happy.

TeacherDate: Sunday, 06.06.2010, 12:39 | Message # 13
Head teacher
Quote (Cherry)
I think people who are near him must do everything that this person can feel him happy.

Don't you think that it's better to leave such children in special hospitals?

In Vino Veritas...

lovefootball)Date: Sunday, 06.06.2010, 15:15 | Message # 14
Dean
What do you mean by saying "leave"? Leave forever?

TeacherDate: Sunday, 06.06.2010, 17:43 | Message # 15
Head teacher
lovefootball), for a period of time needed for the correction of their health.

In Vino Veritas...

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Medicine and Health » To kill or not to kill (Talking about Alexander Nikonov's words about invalids)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024