THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 01:48
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » The Great Russian Outdoors
The Great Russian Outdoors
ValerkaDate: Monday, 16.12.2013, 20:22 | Message # 16
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Quote Little_Mu ()
I haven't been in this cities Could you tell me more about them?
Of course, i can. But it is a very long story and i will tell you about it at the unuversity))Moreover, i can show you the photos that i made there)

FoxyTDate: Monday, 16.12.2013, 20:39 | Message # 17
Group: Moders
Quote Valerka ()
Moreover, i can show you the photos that i made there)

Lera, I hope you still keep these photos)) Can you show them to us?
Do you like taking photos?
Do you like taking photos of nature, places of interest or you think it's boring?

Salomka)Date: Monday, 16.12.2013, 20:58 | Message # 18
Student
Quote natasha001 ()
My favorite russian city is St. Petersburg. It's a gorgeous place to live in and to visit.This city is full of cultural inheritance. I travel to St. Petersburg every summer and each year a open this city for myself from the new historical and cultural side. Every street is full of history and mistery.I
 I have never been in St. Petersburg but I'm going to visit it after exams this year on my winter holidays. To tell the truth, all my friends just rave about this city and dream to live there one day. For example, two my friends already moved there last summer and two other friends are going to do it after New Year. 
What can you tell me about this city? Where should I go first? What museums and showplaces should I see?

:)Date: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 00:40 | Message # 19
Union organizer
Group: Users
Quote Nadya ()
One of such places is "Golden Ring". This is a huge territory in Central Russia that includes Vladimir, Suzdal, Yaroslavl where you can find a lot of beautiful churches, cathedrals, buildings of Ancient Rus.
Its wounderful cities!!! I adore Vladimir and Suzdal. Suzdal is one of my favourite cities. I visit it four times a year. My uncle lives there with his family. There are a lot of beautiful places, buildings. My favourite place is Museum of Wooden Architecture. A advice you to visit it! Every year we celebrate "a holiday of cucumber". Oh my God!!! It's fantatic!!! People are happy! They eat cucumbers, play in different games and drink mead(медовуха). In winter we always sleedind, skating, skiing and my favourite occupation is riding a horse...

Added (17.12.2013, 00:40)
---------------------------------------------
Quote Little_Mu ()
I haven't been in this cities Could you tell me more about them?
Really???? I think that you should visit them! They are not far from Ryasan. We will go to Suzdal with my husband very soon and we can take you with us. I think that it will be funny!

Message edited by :) - Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 12:20

ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 01:32 | Message # 20
Union organizer
FoxyT
Why do you want to visit Lake Baikal?
What do you want to do there? Do you want to swim there?
! year ago my father was there. He likes this place very much for beautiful nature without people.

ValerieTrDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 11:21 | Message # 21
Quote FoxyT ()
I also dream about it! I think it's a great place. Picturesque nature? fresh air, dense woods and pure water in the sunlight ... so blue ... yes, this is Lake Baikal on photo that my aunt gave me) I'm going to go there next winter.

I agree with you that Lake Baikal is a great place. I saw a lot of photos of this place on the Internet. I was really impressed.
By the way, have you got the same plans for this winter? Are you going to visit such a wonderful place? Will you take photos for us during your visit?

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 12:48 | Message # 22
Union organizer
Once, I had a trip from Ryazan to Kazakhstan by car. It was a good journey with my family. I went trough about five cities. My favourite was Novosibirsk. This big city semmed very clear and nice. Now, my brother lives there and I'm looking forward to visit him then I could learn this city more detailed.

JaneDate: Tuesday, 17.12.2013, 13:05 | Message # 23
Monitor
Quote FoxyT ()
I also dream about it! I think it's a great place. Picturesque nature? fresh air, dense woods and pure water in the sunlight ... so blue ... yes, this is Lake Baikal on photo that my aunt gave me) I'm going to go there next winter.
Lake Baikal really is very beautiful. I heard lots of interesting information about it. If a person wants to see a real nature, he should go here. I don't dream to go there, but I would like to go with someone. I wish you realize your dream smile Are you doing to go there in this winter? If yes, can you tell us about your experiences?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Travelling and the World Around Us » The Great Russian Outdoors
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024