THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 05:32
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Sport, Hobbies, Leisure » Russian Football - Any Chance? (Your thoughts about football)
Russian Football - Any Chance?
Former-TeacherDate: Tuesday, 20.10.2009, 10:08 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Thankx, Luck, for starting the talk on footbal in the light of the recent fail-game between Russia and Germany. The material in your BLOG seems to have caused interest and can grow into a bigger discussion. So, I have a few questions for all of you.
What do you all think of our national football team and the future of football in Russia?
What about the coming 2010 World Championship in South Africa? Will we play in?
Have we got any chance to jump with exhaltation at learning that our footballers have ended the Final?
What do you think - will Gus Invanovich stay with our team after the championshiop or will he leave it to avoid routine?

TeacherDate: Tuesday, 08.12.2009, 01:59 | Message # 2
Head teacher
Awards: 0
So... Speaking about the Championship, I suppose there is no reason to discuss it anymore... I think that our team has the future... but, unfortunately, nobody knows what this future is... In my opinion, Gus Ivanonich, will leave our team when we win any great Championship.

In Vino Veritas...

8davids8Date: Tuesday, 08.12.2009, 08:38 | Message # 3
Union organizer
His contract ends in the end of spring. This is when he'll leave us...

lovefootball)Date: Tuesday, 08.12.2009, 21:16 | Message # 4
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
Seagull, and how do you see the future of our team? I'm sure he will leave us...Maybe this is good, who knows.Oh, by the way,does anyone believe that the recent talk about the players on TV is true?

TonusDate: Wednesday, 09.12.2009, 01:29 | Message # 5
Student
Maybe Gus will leave our country. But we must be positive. Only few minutes ago our Russian football club CSKA won the match and became one of the 1/8 finalist's in League Champions. So, good luck!!! smile

8davids8Date: Wednesday, 09.12.2009, 08:30 | Message # 6
Union organizer
I guess Rubin will take his play in any Euripean Cup today - either Champions League or UEFA Cup (European League)

TeacherDate: Wednesday, 09.12.2009, 09:29 | Message # 7
Head teacher
lovefootball), actually, I don't think about the future of our team. When our football-players play in our country, they can win and they win, but when they go abroad and play there... I think they can't stand their emotional state. May be they're suppressed by the atmosphere of a foreign country...
And, by the way, everything that is shown on TV is lie! You know... Almost everything.

In Vino Veritas...

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 10.12.2009, 21:44 | Message # 8
Dean
Hurrah!CSKA!!!!!!I'M SO HAPPY)

8davids8Date: Thursday, 10.12.2009, 22:16 | Message # 9
Union organizer
yeah, the first time in their history)

TonusDate: Sunday, 13.12.2009, 22:38 | Message # 10
Student
Everyone, who wants to have good fun should go to http://vkontakte.ru/club13777617. It is my group. Join it and see wonderfull things about the russian football

lovefootball)Date: Saturday, 20.02.2010, 21:08 | Message # 11
Dean
So Gus is leaving us for Turkey as far as we all know....and he is constantly criticized nearly by EVERYBODY! Is it fair? Of course I admit that he made mistakes but we can't blame him for all the failures. It seems that the most discussed subject is not his work but his salary! And now, when we know with whom our team has to play in autumn, how do you think,who should become a new coach?
And the most important and the most tragic subject is the death of Yuri Sevidov.

TeacherDate: Saturday, 20.02.2010, 22:34 | Message # 12
Head teacher
lovefootball), if I'm not mistaken, a professional coach is not the only guarantee of the win. If you have bad players and a good coach you can create something more or less adequate. But if you have bad and lazy players and a very professional coach it's hard to do something. Our football team don't want to play professionally.

In Vino Veritas...

AyayuliaDate: Sunday, 28.03.2010, 19:12 | Message # 13
Union organizer
Group: Friends
I think that there is a problem with our mentality. In a foreign club people earn money and work it off. And the whole atmosphere is binding.

lovefootball)Date: Tuesday, 30.03.2010, 22:05 | Message # 14
Dean
Well, we have many foreign players in our clubs. I read that some of them are very disciplined. For example, Alex. But I don't mean all our players are lazy. It all depends on a character.

NadyaDate: Sunday, 17.10.2010, 21:35 | Message # 15
Union committee president
Group: Moders
I agree with Seagull. We had a very good coach but we didn't win. But Gus Ivanovich isn't a God. Our players let him down. And now, our coach is Dick Advocaat. They have already won two games against Ireland and Macedonia. But I don't think that now they play better. What do you think, do we have any chance to win the game against Armenia on March??

Message edited by Nadya - Monday, 18.10.2010, 15:39

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Sport, Hobbies, Leisure » Russian Football - Any Chance? (Your thoughts about football)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024