Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » Cinema
Cinema
ValerieTrDate: Thursday, 14.03.2013, 20:34 | Message # 16
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Quote (Perilova)
Oh, of course I would like to visit California at least for this reason, that i can visit this place. Did you hear that in Moscow was opened the summer open-air cinema ?

Unfortunately, I didn't hear this. Can you tell me more about this place?

PerilovaDate: Friday, 15.03.2013, 00:45 | Message # 17
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Quote (Perilova)
Oh, of course I would like to visit California at least for this reason, that i can visit this place. Did you hear that in Moscow was opened the summer open-air cinema ?

Unfortunately, I didn't hear this. Can you tell me more about this place?

I don't have much information, but i know people can watch films only at night. People can watch movie on soft pillows. It is a very comfortable cinema, i think.

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 15.03.2013, 22:55 | Message # 18
Quote (Perilova)
I don't have much information, but i know people can watch films only at night. People can watch movie on soft pillows. It is a very comfortable cinema, i think.

Do you know where is this wonderful place situated? Or not? I want to find this cinema! biggrin

PerilovaDate: Monday, 18.03.2013, 16:45 | Message # 19
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Do you know where is this wonderful place situated? Or not? I want to find this cinema!

I don't remember. I think there are several of these cinemas smile You can find it in the Internet. Do you want to these cinemas were in Ryazan ?

ValerieTrDate: Monday, 18.03.2013, 23:52 | Message # 20
Quote (Perilova)
I don't remember. I think there are several of these cinemas You can find it in the Internet. Do you want to these cinemas were in Ryazan ?

Yeah, I'll try to find it in the Internet. I don't really know how these cinemas look like. If this idea is good, I'll be happy to see it in this town. Why not? smile Would you like to visit this place?

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 19.03.2013, 23:57 | Message # 21
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Yeah, I'll try to find it in the Internet. I don't really know how these cinemas look like. If this idea is good, I'll be happy to see it in this town. Why not? Would you like to visit this place?

Of course, i would like to visit it. I think it is a very cozy place. It seems, people can feel there at home. I hope i will be there in the summer

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » Cinema
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024