• »
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » Cinema
Cinema
HelenDate: Monday, 12.12.2011, 12:58 | Message # 1
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Cinema plays an important role in the life of any society.It is an available popular form of art.Lost of people find going to the cinema one of the best ways of spending their free time.As for me,I am fond of going to the cinema.I prefer comedy.I also love the old domestic films,but of late cinema screens in this country have been dominated by films produced in the USA.And this tendency is growing that is very sad!

AsyaDate: Tuesday, 13.12.2011, 01:21 | Message # 2
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Helen, the theme has already been raised by me. You can join the discussion here: "Is cinema a popular art nowadays?"

ekanika1453Date: Friday, 30.03.2012, 13:47 | Message # 3
Student
The cinema occupies a very important place in modern life. In every large city, there are several cinema houses, while even the smallest town can boast of one or two. Mobile cinema houses now reach even the remote villages. Young and old, men and women, all like to enjoy a picture. In big cities, thousands may be seen every evening going to enjoy a cinema show. It, therefore, exercises a profound influence on the minds of the people, especially on those of the young.

Angel757Date: Friday, 13.04.2012, 02:06 | Message # 4
Monitor
I don't know a person who has never gone to the cinema! If we want to laugh or to cry or even to get a sense of adrenaline we can go to the cinema!) It's a good way to forget about your problems for some period of time and to relax! Such kind of entertain is really very popular nowadays and have a great success among people! smile

mrsbukaleDate: Wednesday, 12.09.2012, 17:12 | Message # 5
Monitor
Going to the cinema is very perfect time of spending our free time. Some films are nonsense but the biggest part of them are real masterpieces. The play of actors cast a spell especially in historical movies. The clothes the actors wear says the history of those times and even without reading books, thanks to directors of films, we can feel the atmosphere of different epochs.

RosebudDate: Wednesday, 19.09.2012, 10:59 | Message # 6
Monitor
Watching some movie at the cinema, we are absorbed in the other world, the world of illusions and fantastic princes, evarlasting battles and eternal love...Different people prefer different kinds of genres. As for me, the choice of a film depends on my mood. In general, I like to watch historical films where courage, power, battles and love meet in the one plot, a comedy also raises my mood if a film is really worthy. I can watch fantasy with great pleasure but I hate horror films.

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 13:27 | Message # 7
(Helen)
late cinema screens in this country have been dominated by films produced in the USA

It's very sad. sad If you compare the old Soviet films and today's movies, you can see a dramatic difference! And the most insulting thing is that today's generation does not appreciate old films.

PashkaaDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 19:46 | Message # 8
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
I enjoy going to the cinema. The big picture, sound quality, tasty popcorn...but there is one that makes me sad. I always get tired to seat on one pose. Why can't I bring my bed to the cinema?? biggrin

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 01:37 | Message # 9
Union organizer
Cinema plays an important role in the life of any society. It is an available popular form of art. Lots of people find going to the cinema one of the best ways of spending their leisure time.

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 01:48 | Message # 10
Quote (Pashkaa)
Why can't I bring my bed to the cinema??

Did you know that in some cinemas are sofas instead of armchairs on the last row?

ValerieTrDate: Sunday, 10.02.2013, 20:03 | Message # 11
Quote (Nastay62rus)
Cinema plays an important role in the life of any society. It is an available popular form of art. Lots of people find going to the cinema one of the best ways of spending their leisure time.

How often do you go to the cinema? Do you prefer going to the cinema alone or with your friends? What kind of films do you like?

PerilovaDate: Sunday, 10.03.2013, 21:37 | Message # 12
Head teacher
Quote (Pashkaa)
I always get tired to seat on one pose. Why can't I bring my bed to the cinema??

Oh, it is really a good idea! biggrin Then I could live in the cinema smile

:)Date: Monday, 11.03.2013, 20:51 | Message # 13
Union organizer
I like to go to the cinema.It's fun.I like to go there with a big company of friends.I have a big pleasuse when we go to the cinema together...

ValerieTrDate: Monday, 11.03.2013, 21:51 | Message # 14
Quote (Perilova)
Oh, it is really a good idea! Then I could live in the cinema

We all could do it. biggrin I heard a lot about cinemas where you can sit with pleasure and watch a film. For example, Fashion Island in California. This cinema is situated in a shopping centre. "Sit back in your over-sized leather seat". Sounds good, doesn't it? happy

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 12.03.2013, 20:49 | Message # 15
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Quote (Perilova)
Oh, it is really a good idea! Then I could live in the cinema

We all could do it. I heard a lot about cinemas where you can sit with pleasure and watch a film. For example, Fashion Island in California. This cinema is situated in a shopping centre. "Sit back in your over-sized leather seat". Sounds good, doesn't it?

Oh, of course biggrin I would like to visit California at least for this reason, that i can visit this place. Did you hear that in Moscow was opened the summer open-air cinema ?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » Cinema
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024