THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 20:05
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » Cinema has changed our life (About cinema and our life...)
Cinema has changed our life
LuckDate: Tuesday, 01.06.2010, 11:00 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 5
Well, I watched that cartoon several days ago and I can say I liked it very much. At least the donkey and the cat were matchless biggrin

RinaDate: Tuesday, 01.06.2010, 18:28 | Message # 17
Union committee president
Awards: 4
If I'm not mistaken it's 3D? Well, then I do understand why it's awesome and breathtaking))) Is the cartoon worth watching on the laptop screens where there is no 3D effect? Or may be then it looses some of its charm?

AsyaDate: Tuesday, 01.06.2010, 21:48 | Message # 18
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
You will definitely laugh at me but I haven't watched any of the previous Shrecks. shy Is there any sense watching the 4th (or is it the third?) one? Or is there some plot development?

RinaDate: Tuesday, 01.06.2010, 22:14 | Message # 19
Awards: 4
As for me I liked the 1st Shrek very much))) But the 2nd and the 3rd were a little bit boring compared with the first one. But of course it's only my opinion... I guess you should watch them to have your own)))))))

AsyaDate: Tuesday, 01.06.2010, 22:31 | Message # 20
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
Quote (Rina)
I guess you should watch them to have your own)))))))

Your opinion is of great importance for me. If you say I should, I will. biggrin

alex_makhDate: Wednesday, 02.06.2010, 16:00 | Message # 21
Monitor
Group: Admins
Awards: 1
I'd like to watch it but frankly speaking it's a bit hard for me to watch 3D films and cartoons - my eyes get tired of these 3D glasses very fast!((((

Former-TeacherDate: Friday, 23.07.2010, 14:57 | Message # 22
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Have you seen any new movies recently? Is there anything that you can recommend watching?

MetalDrDate: Saturday, 20.11.2010, 15:52 | Message # 23
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I watched few films. But I was really impressed by Begotten. This is a 1991 horror black and white film, directed and written by E. Elias Merhige.
Few people heard about it. But i think many watched a fan Silencer's clip on this film.
Begotten is very difficult to understand. In this film there are many horrible bloody scenes and you often can't understand what is happenning now and nobody explains it to you because in this film the characters do not speak, they act.

NekavaenDate: Saturday, 20.11.2010, 23:56 | Message # 24
Head teacher
I've heard about this film... And the things I've heard are really frightening and confusing... rolleyes

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

MetalDrDate: Sunday, 21.11.2010, 00:20 | Message # 25
Monitor
Amazing.. i see people who heard about this film for the first time happy
Have you watched the clip on this film or listened to Silencer?

Message edited by MetalDr - Sunday, 21.11.2010, 00:21

NekavaenDate: Sunday, 21.11.2010, 13:42 | Message # 26
Head teacher
I know this Swedish group and I'm aware of the fact that it doesn't exist any more. There was a certain period in my life when I was overdepressed and was listening to black metal only. I listened to the Silencer's "Death - Pierce Me" also. And I watched the clip you are talking about... I managed not to close my eyes till the last moment though the wish to do it was very strong. My steady nerves helped me. I don't know if it's truth or not but it's believed that in the 90's about 500 people committed suicide after watching it...

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

Message edited by Nekavaen - Sunday, 21.11.2010, 13:43

MegastarostaDate: Tuesday, 21.06.2011, 00:51 | Message # 27
Union organizer
Awards: 2
Quote (orchid29)
dear friends! I don't know where to write this information - but I really advise you to go to the cinema and watch Shreck Forever 3D!!! That's a miracle!!! Really a very nice cartoon! Take a lot of pop corn and cola, spoil your stomachs BUT - have really a good time!!! I'm sure you won't regret!

I can say the same about " Rapunzel: Tangled story". I have seen it with my friend and her little daughter and i was very satisfied with the quality of this cartoon.

vanillaDate: Friday, 30.03.2012, 13:05 | Message # 28
Monitor
Certainly, cinema or a particular movie can change somebody's life. But ,as I can judge, it is very hard to find such a film or even a cartoon, which may be really instructive. A movie can also influence a person's condition. It can make him more emotional or on the contrary aggressive. But fortunately in our world there are a few movies, which can have great effect on human everyday life.

LeoDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 00:17 | Message # 29
Monitor
I'm sure that any person can't imagine his life without cinema. Nowadays it's a great means to forget about our problems. You come at home after a hard day and you want to relax - a lot of people watch films and programs that make them cheerful.

ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 25.09.2012, 00:03 | Message # 30
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
Nowadays there are a lot of different intertainments which help us to relax.One of the this intertainments is cinema.It is a very good place for spending your free time with friend or parents smile

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Cinema and Movies » Cinema has changed our life (About cinema and our life...)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024