THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 15:19
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Rap Music (Rap in a morden world)
Rap Music
Angel757Date: Friday, 13.04.2012, 01:51 | Message # 16
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I like Rap music very much! Rap singers can express their emotions and feelings through the music and the words in a song. Usually they write their songs about local people, friends, the city they live in, their lifestyles and so on) and I think these factors make people listen to such music)

Added (13.04.2012, 01:51)
---------------------------------------------
I think this style is one of the most popular in the world. People from different countries like this music and i like it too.Every rap-singer has their own style and manner of singing and it makes them individual. The lyrics of every song expresses the attitude to the world, different views on the world and the inner experience of a singer. So, i think this style is really very captivating and exiting compared to others.

ekanikaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 12:32 | Message # 17
Monitor
It was in the later 2000s that alternative hip hop finally secured a place within the mainstream, due in part to the declining commercial viability of gangsta rap as well as the crossover success of artists such as OutKast, Kanye West, and Gnarls Barkley. Not only did OutKast's Speakerboxxx/The Love Below receive high acclaim from music critics, manage to appeal to listeners of all ages, and span numerous musical genres – including rap, rock, R&B, punk, jazz, indie, country, pop, electronica and gospel – but it also spawned two number-one hit singles and has been certified diamond by selling 11 times platinum by the RIAA for shipping more than 11 million units, becoming one of the best selling hip-hop albums of all time as well as winning a Grammy Award for Album of the Year at the 46th Annual Grammy Awards being only the second rap album to do so. Industry observers view the sales race between Kanye West's Graduation and 50 Cent's Curtis as a turning point for hip hop. West emerged the victor, selling nearly a million copies in the first week alone, proving that innovative rap music could be just as commercially viable as gangsta rap, if not more so. Although he designed it as a melancholic pop rather than rap, Kanye's following 808s & Heartbreak would have a significant effect on hip hop music. While his decision to sing about love, loneliness, and heartache for the entirety of the album was at first heavily criticized by music audiences and the album predicted to be a flop, its subsequent critical acclaim and commercial success encouraged other mainstream rappers to take greater creative risks with their music. During the release of The Blueprint 3, New York rap mogul Jay-Z revealed that next studio album would be an experimental effort, stating, "... it's not gonna be a #1 album. That's where I'm at right now. I wanna make the most experimental album I ever made." Jay-Z elaborated that like Kanye, he was unsatisfied with contemporary hip hop, was being inspired by indie-rockers like Grizzly Bear and asserted his belief that the indie rock movement would play an important role in the continued evolution of hip-hop.

NiakrisDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 02:29 | Message # 18
Monitor
I don't have anything against rap. I know, that many people don't like, even hate it, but I'm not with them. They say "Their music is primitive and they chatter too much". I don't agree. Their music is simple, but it is so because rapers don't want to overlap the sense of the words with the help of music. Many rapers are very talanted, and their songs have a deep sense. I like to listen to them, when I have some problems in my life. It helps me to look at the problems from another point of view.

Snusmumrick9849Date: Monday, 28.05.2012, 10:17 | Message # 19
Student
I don’t like rap music because I think that on the whole, the music glorifies the wrong things in life. This is not to say that other groups in other musical styles don’t, but it is hard to argue against the shear volume of angry, hateful, derogatory messages that consume the rap industry. I’m frankly scared that a great number of young people today are so transfixed on these stars who do nothing but tell them about a violent immoral lifestyle. I can’t bring myself to like most of the genre’s material.

ZensaDate: Thursday, 30.08.2012, 22:26 | Message # 20
Monitor
Rap, Hip-Hop - it's not just a music, it's a lifestyle. Hip hop culture include elements like:rapping, break dancing and graffiti writing. Wearing baggy trousers, hoodies, rappers make rhyming speeches, which always show their attitude to reality. I like it.
P.S.: GUF alive!)))

OoshkaDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 12:32 | Message # 21
Student
Group: Reliable
I like to listen to rap. This is my favorite kind of music.There is much truth of life in rap music. My favorite singers are guf, kempel, loc-doc.

Message edited by Ooshka - Wednesday, 12.09.2012, 20:56

:)Date: Friday, 28.12.2012, 00:06 | Message # 22
Union organizer
I like Rap music very much!I think Rap songs are about life.Its can teach life.It's cool I think...

Little_MuDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 12:21 | Message # 23
Union organizer
(:))
I like Rap music very much!

I don't like rap music. What is your favorite singers and songs?

AriesDate: Saturday, 29.12.2012, 05:52 | Message # 24
Union organizer
(Angel757)
I like Rap music

I don't like it.

PashkaaDate: Thursday, 03.01.2013, 13:47 | Message # 25
Union organizer
I like Rap music. I've been listening to it for long time. I like Eminem and Snoop Dog among American artists. 25/17 and Kasta are my favourite russian rappers. smile

Johnny_BravoDate: Friday, 04.01.2013, 19:36 | Message # 26
Union organizer
(Pashkaa)
I like Rap music. I've been listening to it for long time. I like Eminem and Snoop Dog among American artists. 25/17 and Kasta are my favourite russian rappers.

And what about Lil Wayne and 2pac? Have you ever listen to them ?

PashkaaDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 20:20 | Message # 27
Union organizer
(Johnny_Bravo)
And what about Lil Wayne and 2pac? Have you ever listen to them ?

Yes, I have. I've listened a lot of songs of Lil Wayne. And 2pac is a legend of hip hop. And of course I'm familiar with his work.

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 08:09 | Message # 28
Union organizer
don’t like rap and never listen to it.

ZensaDate: Monday, 11.02.2013, 14:07 | Message # 29
Monitor
Rap was originally black ghetto music, sung by black gues from the poor, run-down districts of American cities. When it suddenly got to the top of the American music charts, hip-hop culture was spread around the world. The first gue who was brave enough to start singing rap was Eminem. He has started doing it and soon a lot of followers appeared. But even today this music is more likely for African Americans than for Europeans. It's music from underground, you can feel all slides of urban culture in this tracks.

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 21:54 | Message # 30
Union committee president
Group: Moders
The history of such music genre like rap really needs to know in order to understand where and why it appeared.
But how do you think why this genre emerged or got accustomed in Russia?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Rap Music (Rap in a morden world)
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024