THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 14:31
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Michael Jackson.
Michael Jackson.
Nikky0638Date: Friday, 25.05.2012, 02:26 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 – June 25, 2009) was an American recording artist, entertainer, and businessman. Often referred to as the King of Pop, or by his initials MJ, Jackson is recognized as the most successful entertainer of all time by Guinness World Records. His contribution to music, dance, and fashion, along with a much-publicized personal life, made him a global figure in popular culture for over four decades.

I want to know your opinion about this really great man...

ekanikaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 12:25 | Message # 2
Monitor
He wasn't just the best singer, he was the best dancer, performer, composer, producer, beatboxer, etc etc etc... To make it short, he was The Best Entertainer Of All Time.
Besides that he had such great qualities, both inside and out, that made him the ideal man that any woman would fall in love with

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 08:20 | Message # 3
Union organizer
Michael Jackson king of pop music. I am respectful to his

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 20.02.2013, 22:18 | Message # 4
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
In my opinion, Michael Jackson is a great person. He contributed to the developement of pop music.
He was not only a wonderful singer, he was a good dancer and talanted composer.
He was recognized as a legend of America and as an icon of music. But i believe he is a legend not only in America, but in whole the world.

ValerieTrDate: Wednesday, 20.02.2013, 23:02 | Message # 5
Union committee president
Quote (Perilova)
In my opinion, Michael Jackson is a great person. He contributed to the developement of pop music. He was not only a wonderful singer, he was a good dancer and talanted composer. He was recognized as a legend of America and as an icon of music. But i believe he is a legend not only in America, but in whole the world.

I agree with you. Michael Jackson had (and still has) got fans all over the world. I've seen one of his concert on TV. This concert was great. By the way, do you like Jackson's music?

PerilovaDate: Thursday, 21.02.2013, 23:42 | Message # 6
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
I agree with you. Michael Jackson had (and still has) got fans all over the world. I've seen one of his concert on TV. This concert was great. By the way, do you like Jackson's music?

To tell the truth, i am not his fan, but i like some of his songs. The fact is I do not like pop music. I respect this man and i know many people love him.
Are you his fan ? What his song is the most popular in your opinion ?

Message edited by Perilova - Thursday, 21.02.2013, 23:44

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 22.02.2013, 00:06 | Message # 7
Quote (Perilova)
To tell the truth, i am not his fan, but i like some of his songs. The fact is I do not like pop music. I respect this man and i know many people love him. Are you his fan ? What his song is the most popular in your opinion ?

I can't say that I'm his fan. I like some of his songs as you do. The most popular song of Michael Jackson...It's really hard to choose one. I can tell you about my favourite song. I like his "Give in to me". As for me, this is a really emotional song.

FoxyTDate: Monday, 08.04.2013, 01:05 | Message # 8
Group: Moders
Quote (ValerieTr)
I can't say that I'm his fan. I like some of his songs as you do. The most popular song of Michael Jackson...It's really hard to choose one. I can tell you about my favourite song. I like his "Give in to me". As for me, this is a really emotional song.

What is important for you to feel or hear in the song?

ValerieTrDate: Monday, 13.05.2013, 21:23 | Message # 9
Quote (FoxyT)
What is important for you to feel or hear in the song?

Hmm... This is a hard question. Really.  When I listen to a song and I like it at once, I always try to find the text of this song.
I can't distinguish these important "things". May be this is my attitude for this musician/band. May be this is music. I mean a melody. I don't really know!

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 21:26 | Message # 10
Group: Moders
Quote ValerieTr ()
Hmm... This is a hard question. Really. When I listen to a song and I like it at once, I always try to find the text of this song. I can't distinguish these important "things". May be this is my attitude for this musician/band. May be this is music. I mean a melody. I don't really know!
I almost understood what you said) For me both the words and music are equally important. But mostly I like to listen to melodies: inspiring, melodious, romantic, sensual...
How do you think what song from the repertoire of Michael most fits this description?)))

Message edited by FoxyT - Wednesday, 18.12.2013, 21:28

PashkaaDate: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 15:45 | Message # 11
Union organizer
Everybody knows that he was the king of pop music.  I respect him for his unusual and special style. Now, there are a lot of singers who imitate his style. It's a big achievement to left something that many people will always remember.

Salomka)Date: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 18:29 | Message # 12
Student
Quote ValerieTr ()
Do you think that his songs still popular nowadays? Why do you listen to Michael? Do you consider that his style is pompous?

ValerieTrDate: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 21:54 | Message # 13
Quote FoxyT ()
I almost understood what you said) For me both the words and music are equally important. But mostly I like to listen to melodies: inspiring, melodious, romantic, sensual... How do you think what song from the repertoire of Michael most fits this description?)))

I think, I can say "Give in to me". Yeah, this is my favourite song. I wrote about it earlier.  But, to my mind, this song is very sensual and emotional...and very beautiful  happy

Quote Salomka) ()
Do you think that his songs still popular nowadays? Why do you listen to Michael? Do you consider that his style is pompous?

Of course, his songs are still popular! 
I listen to Michael because I like some of his songs. I can tell you another reason. Pompous?   no

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Michael Jackson.
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024