THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 15:34
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Beyonce (What about Beyonce Knowles?)
Beyonce
PerilovaDate: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 22:19 | Message # 16
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Quote Pashkaa ()
. I always consider her as the most beautiful african-american woman.
What women - singers do you like besides Beyonce ?

ValerieTrDate: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 22:20 | Message # 17
Union committee president
Quote Perilova ()
I think it will be about after ten years Not before it. But I want you to think of me when they will arrive I should be the first person to whom you should call.

Depeche Mode are arriving in March. It will be the second concert of DM during their tour. This concert will take place in Olimpiyskiy.  smile

Message edited by ValerieTr - Monday, 23.12.2013, 21:51

PerilovaDate: Monday, 23.12.2013, 03:04 | Message # 18
Head teacher
Quote ValerieTr ()
Depeche Mode are arriving on March. It will be the second concert of DM during their tour. This concert will take place in Olimpiyskiy.

It is  good news, but it is strange, they have never visited Russia so often!  smile What are you going to do ? Will you go to the concert at this time ?

PashkaaDate: Monday, 23.12.2013, 17:17 | Message # 19
Union organizer
Quote Perilova ()
What women - singers do you like besides Beyonce ?
I think, Christina Agilera is also a very talented woman- singer.

ValerieTrDate: Monday, 23.12.2013, 22:06 | Message # 20
Quote Perilova ()
It is  good news, but it is strange, they have never visited Russia so often!

It was natural that they'll go to Russia again, because tickets for their shows were sold very quckly. Moreover, they had additional concerts in some cities. 

Quote Perilova ()
What are you going to do ? Will you go to the concert at this time ?

I don't really know. I hope that I will.

Added (23.12.2013, 22:06)
---------------------------------------------

Quote Pashkaa ()
I think, Christina Agilera is also a very talented woman- singer.

I also think so. To my mind, Christina Aguilera is very talanted. Moreover, she has a great voice. Christina has a vocal range of 4 octaves!

:)Date: Tuesday, 24.12.2013, 12:28 | Message # 21
Union organizer
Group: Users
I don't know what to say about Beyonce... But sometimes I listen to her songs on the radio. Her songs are not bad. But I'm not her fan.

PashkaaDate: Thursday, 04.09.2014, 22:22 | Message # 22
Union organizer
Quote ValerieTr ()
I also think so. To my mind, Christina Aguilera is very talanted. Moreover, she has a great voice. Christina has a vocal range of 4 octaves!
Unfortunately, nowadays a lot of singers with really great voice can't achieve success in the show business. Money and useful connections play their role.

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 05.09.2014, 00:39 | Message # 23
Quote Pashkaa ()
Unfortunately, nowadays a lot of singers with really great voice can't achieve success in the show business. Money and useful connections play their role.

I completely agree with you. It's a pity that a lot of gifted people can't sing on the stage. There are some reasons for this. Some people don't have a possibility to record a song for spreading it among producers. But if they succeed in it it doesn't mean that next day they'll wake up being popular. There is a disgusting word "mainstream". If your songs are not in mainstream, I doubt that radio stations will release it. I think, it is good that Russia started to show The Voice, because people all over the country can participate in it. It gives a great opportunity for emerging talents.

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 09.09.2014, 19:25 | Message # 24
Union organizer
ValerieTr, It's true. In addition, there were several other shows who hepled talanted people to show themselves. For example, ''STS lights superstar''. This programm discovered such artist as Nusha who is very popular now! We can listen to her songs every day on Radio stations.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Beyonce (What about Beyonce Knowles?)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024