THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 11:45
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Beyonce (What about Beyonce Knowles?)
Beyonce
ekanikaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 12:31 | Message # 1
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Beyoncé Giselle Knowles (born September 4, 1981), known mononymously as Beyoncé ( /biˈjɒnseɪ/ bee-yon-say; legal name, Beyoncé Giselle Knowles–Carter) is an American singer, songwriter, record producer, and actress. Born and raised in Houston, Texas, she enrolled in various performing arts schools and was first exposed to singing and dancing competitions as a child. Knowles rose to fame in the late 1990s as the lead singer of the R&B girl group Destiny's Child, one of the world's best-selling girl groups of all time.

And what do you know about her?

SamsikDate: Monday, 28.05.2012, 12:08 | Message # 2
Monitor
Knowles was born in Houston, Texas, the daughter of Mathew Knowles, a professional record manager, and Tina Knowles (née Beyincé), a costume designer and hair stylist. Knowles' father is African American. Her mother, a Louisiana Creole, has African, French, Native American, and Irish ancestry; she is a descendant of Acadian leader Joseph Broussard. Knowles was baptized after her mother's maiden name, as a tribute to her mother.She is the elder sister of Solange Knowles, a singer, songwriter and actress.

Knowles was educated at St. Mary's Elementary School in Texas, where she enrolled in dance classes, including ballet and jazz. Her talent in singing was discovered when her dance instructor began humming a song and she finished it, hitting the high-pitched notes.Knowles' interest in music and performing began after participating in a school talent show. She sang John Lennon's "Imagine" and won the competition. At age seven, Knowles started gaining attention from the press, having been mentioned in the Houston Chronicle as a nominee for the local performing arts award The Sammy.[20] In the fall of 1990, Knowles enrolled in Parker Elementary School, a music magnet school in Houston, where she would perform on-stage with the school's choir. She also attended the High School for the Performing and Visual Arts in Houston and later went to Alief Elsik High School, located in the Houston suburban munincipality, Alief.Knowles was a member of the choir at St. John's United Methodist Church for two years, performing as a soloist.

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 01:15 | Message # 3
Union organizer
We learn the singer is how many-sided, we will see her in various roles - superstars, the business lady, actresses, the businessman and, certainly, mother

ValerieTrDate: Saturday, 16.02.2013, 22:33 | Message # 4
Union committee president
Group: Reliable
Quote (Nastay62rus)
We learn the singer is how many-sided, we will see her in various roles - superstars, the business lady, actresses, the businessman and, certainly, mother

What do you think about her music? Do you like this genre of music?

PerilovaDate: Wednesday, 27.02.2013, 20:52 | Message # 5
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Quote (Nastay62rus)

What do you think about her music? Do you like this genre of music?

Valerie, do you like Beyonce Knowles ? Do you think she has an excellent voice ? Do think she is a beautiful woman ?

ValerieTrDate: Wednesday, 27.02.2013, 21:29 | Message # 6
Quote (Perilova)
Valerie, do you like Beyonce Knowles ? Do you think she has an excellent voice ? Do think she is a beautiful woman ?

I can't say that I'm her fan. But I like some of her songs. Yes, I think so. Her songs often become very popular and they are often in charts. I think that JayZ, her husband, can answer on your question well. biggrin biggrin

Message edited by ValerieTr - Wednesday, 27.02.2013, 21:29

PerilovaDate: Thursday, 28.02.2013, 23:02 | Message # 7
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Quote (Perilova)

I can't say that I'm her fan. But I like some of her songs. Yes, I think so. Her songs often become very popular and they are often in charts. I think that JayZ, her husband, can answer on your question well.

Yes,of course. I have no doubt biggrin Would you like to go to her concert ever ? smile

ValerieTrDate: Friday, 01.03.2013, 23:19 | Message # 8
Quote (Perilova)
Yes,of course. I have no doubt Would you like to go to her concert ever ?

It's naturall, I think. biggrin Yes, I would like to go to her concert. She makes good music. She also makes good shows. I think, it would be interesting. smile What about you?

PerilovaDate: Saturday, 09.03.2013, 18:14 | Message # 9
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Quote (Perilova)Yes,of course. I have no doubt Would you like to go to her concert ever ?

It's naturall, I think. Yes, I would like to go to her concert. She makes good music. She also makes good shows. I think, it would be interesting. What about you?

I think I would like to visit her concert , too  smile  I love concerts. 
But I think you can guess what concert I would like to visit more of this  smile

ValerieTrDate: Sunday, 10.03.2013, 16:12 | Message # 10
Quote (Perilova)
But I think you can guess what concert I would like to visit more of this

Of course, I know it! I would like to visit this concert too. I hope that we will have a chance to visit it. happy

PerilovaDate: Sunday, 10.03.2013, 21:27 | Message # 11
Head teacher
Quote (ValerieTr)
Quote (Perilova)
But I think you can guess what concert I would like to visit more of this

Of course, I know it! I would like to visit this concert too. I hope that we will have a chance to visit it.

You are an optimist ! Unfortunately, I think it is not possible sad Maybe when they will be in Moscow next time smile

ValerieTrDate: Monday, 11.03.2013, 00:32 | Message # 12
Quote (Perilova)
You are an optimist ! Unfortunately, I think it is not possible Maybe when they will be in Moscow next time

It's the second time when they visit Russia and I have some problems with going to their concert. I hope for a miracle. biggrin Inspite of the fact that I don't believe in miracles.

Message edited by ValerieTr - Monday, 11.03.2013, 00:49

PerilovaDate: Monday, 11.03.2013, 23:14 | Message # 13
Head teacher

Quote (ValerieTr)
It's the second time when they visit Russia and I have some problems with going to their concert. I hope for a miracle. Inspite of the fact that I don't believe in miracles.

I think it will be about after ten years biggrin Not before it. But I want you to think of me when they will arrive biggrin I should be the first person to whom you should call.

PashkaaDate: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 16:12 | Message # 14
Union organizer
As a music lover I can say that Beyonce's musical creativity is very topical nowadays and I like her songs and videos. Besides, As a man I can say that I like her appearance and the way she dances. I always consider her as the most beautiful african-american woman.

Salomka)Date: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 18:26 | Message # 15
Student
Quote Pashkaa ()
As a music lover I can say that Beyonce's musical creativity is very topical nowadays and I like her songs and videos.

You upset me   facepalm What are you favorite Beyonce's songs, my former friend?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Beyonce (What about Beyonce Knowles?)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024