THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 14:08
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Club music and Dj's (Let's discuss famous Dj's)
Club music and Dj's
OoshkaDate: Wednesday, 12.09.2012, 21:12 | Message # 1
Student
Group: Reliable
Awards: 0
Club music is modern. Club music was created for those who like dancing. This kind of music mostly doesn't contain text. Dj's are those who make club music. There are many Dj's of different age, nationality and gender. I like american Dj's, for example, David Guetta. And what Dj's and what kinds of club music do you like?

PashkaaDate: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 16:20 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Now, I don't like going to clubs, but I did it before. I think club music is acceptable in night clubs, but I don't really understand people who always listen to it. It's too energitic!

Message edited by Pashkaa - Monday, 23.12.2013, 17:18

Salomka)Date: Sunday, 22.12.2013, 18:04 | Message # 3
Student
Quote Pashkaa ()
Now, I don't like going to clubs, but I do it before. I think club music is acceptable in night clubs, but I don't really understand people who always listen to it. It's too energitic!
Well, you DID it before) 
I completely agree with you, Pasha. I don't like night clubs at all and accept only one club in Ryazan - DK, where you can dance to rock and alternative music. It's really cool, if you prefer such music. I relly advice you to go there.

:)Date: Tuesday, 24.12.2013, 12:36 | Message # 4
Union organizer
Group: Users
To tell the truth sometimes I go to the music clubs. I can't say that I like to go there, but I like to listen to the music and dance. My aunt lives in the country and there is a little club there. It is really cool!!! There are no drunk people. They are not angry. I like this place.

PashkaaDate: Thursday, 04.09.2014, 22:15 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Quote :) ()
My aunt lives in the country and there is a little club there. It is really cool!!! There are no drunk people. They are not angry. I like this place.
I can't believe that there is a night club with polite people and friendly atmosphere in the country! biggrin Clubs in little towns are usually overcrowded, and there is always time for fighting. Every club sometimes has too drunk and riotous customers. Anyway, speaking about club music, I want to say that my opinion has changed a bit since I wrote here last time. There is one kind of club music that pleases me. It's a deep house. This music relaxes me very much!

Message edited by Pashkaa - Tuesday, 09.09.2014, 19:17

TeacherDate: Saturday, 06.09.2014, 01:13 | Message # 6
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Pashkaa, what can you say about dj's' job? I think, it's boring to stay at a dj's board all the time.

In Vino Veritas...

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 09.09.2014, 19:15 | Message # 7
Union organizer
Seagull, personally, I couldn't be a DJ, because I'm not a club-goer, so it would be difficult for me to be there every night. However, I have an acuaintance who works as a DJ for two years and enjoys it. That's why for some kind of people this job can be interesting.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Music » Club music and Dj's (Let's discuss famous Dj's)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024