THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 19:57
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Economy » Economic growth in Ryazan a reality (Talks about economic success stories in Ryazan)
Economic growth in Ryazan a reality
NekavaenDate: Saturday, 06.11.2010, 20:34 | Message # 16
Head teacher
Group: Users
Awards: 1
We are already involved in this wicked circle of injustice, constant lies and unreasonable cruelty but we are STILL ALIVE! happy
It's the main thing! So, let's just study futher, help each other, have fun, find new friends, listen to favourite music, watch interesting movies, dream, eat bananas, play computer games, read books, dance in the rain, write poems... And maybe one day the economic situation in Ryazan will improve. angel

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

RinaDate: Sunday, 07.11.2010, 00:25 | Message # 17
Union committee president
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
Quote (Nekavaen)
It's the main thing! So, let's just study futher, help each other, have fun, find new friends, listen to favourite music, watch interesting movies, dream, eat bananas, play computer games, read books, dance in the rain, write poems... And maybe one day the economic situation in Ryazan will improve. angel

biggrin I do like your optimism!!!! but I'll change your last sentence a little bit - economic situation won't improve, but our attitude to it will be different. When a person is satisfied with his life, when he is at harmony with his own spirit, then nothing can disturb and depress him. So, yes - the best way out is to be full of energy and desire to live. Then all these "severe social, political, economic, cultural restrictions" just won't affect us! biggrin

NekavaenDate: Tuesday, 15.02.2011, 13:53 | Message # 18
Head teacher
Yes, our attitude is very important. If a person gives up and dreams of nothing, he or she will do nothing and the world around will never change.

By the way, when I face difficulties and dark thoughts steel into my mind, I always remember one of the most genius phrases in the history of humanity pronounced by A. Einstein: “Everything is relative”. This principle can be used when brooding on social conditions we have to exist in. Yes, in comparison with most European cities Ryazan doesn’t seem to be an attractive and economically stable place to live.

But let’s remember, for example, how humans live in poor African or Asian regions, in flash points…We are worried that our salaries or stipends may decrease while somebody has nothing to eat and can only dream of getting any education.

TeacherDate: Friday, 08.04.2011, 18:13 | Message # 19
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
When I was at school at my school practice I substituted a teacher. It was the 9-th grade if I'm not mistaken. So we were talking about the political and economic situation in our country and about their plans in future. Almost 50% of the pupils want to leave russia in future, because they thinkit's ruined. I asked them what if they try to change the situation, but their answer was negative. They realize that our country is ruined, they know that they can change the situation, but they don't want to. It's a pity.

In Vino Veritas...

LuckDate: Friday, 08.04.2011, 19:46 | Message # 20
Union organizer
Awards: 5
well, Irina, do you really believe that nowadays all children are MADE to learn things? I do not think so. Yes, the teaching process seems to get worse year by year but this is not just because children misbehave. Educational system should be controlled by the government but our government decided to give up on everything. And this is the main problem. And I am not sure that in the nearest future we will be able to improve something.

TeacherDate: Friday, 08.04.2011, 22:32 | Message # 21
Head teacher
Luck, I should say that the educational system must be controlled and developed by professional and experienced teachers, but not the government. The government itself ruin our educational system nowadays.

In Vino Veritas...

LuckDate: Saturday, 09.04.2011, 17:00 | Message # 22
Union organizer
Awards: 5
yes, it should be controlled by the professional teachers, I agree with you. But I think that the government should support educational system with money but not believe that everything will be great just on its own.

TeacherDate: Saturday, 09.04.2011, 17:17 | Message # 23
Head teacher
Luck, I think our government doesn't believe, it just doesn't care about the future of Russian educational system.

In Vino Veritas...

NekavaenDate: Sunday, 10.04.2011, 10:20 | Message # 24
Head teacher
I “like” the latest government’s idea about getting rid of free school education in Russia. It will become a real catastrophe, won’t it?

TeacherDate: Sunday, 10.04.2011, 15:49 | Message # 25
Head teacher
Nekavaen, you're right, unfortunately. I suppose the most part of educational system must be free in Russia, because we need educated professionals to develop our country. And now it's becoming more and more difficult to become an educated expert.

In Vino Veritas...

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Economy » Economic growth in Ryazan a reality (Talks about economic success stories in Ryazan)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024