THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 27.04.2024, 16:55
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Success in Business » Business Perspectives (Your Future Business)
Business Perspectives
Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 20.11.2013, 14:06 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Dear Netters, I invite you to this thread to discuss your future business plans, start-up ideas, decisions, approaches to how to launch your prospective business project. I realize that it may well be just a mere talk of opportunities and possibilities, but I've got a gut feeling that any business project gets started with a mutual discussion in which you play around with your ideas, test some of your decisions and learn to see latent advantages and disadvantages. If you hesitate how to begin consider the following points for thought:
- What would you like to be and to do for money and self-realization?
- What can you do well and what would you like to learn to do?
- How much money are you ready to spend on starting your own business?
- Would you like to work alone or in a team?
- Have you got an entrepreneurial spirit?
- How much money a month will be a good income for you?
- Do you think you need to study business laws and regulations?
One thing is definite and simple: the limits for doing business are inside us, not outside!

FoxyTDate: Monday, 25.11.2013, 23:22 | Message # 2
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 0
I believe that any business should be directed not only to make a profit for yourself, but also it should  be useful to society. And I also think that you cannot start a serious business not knowing the rules and laws by which it lives.You should always be prepared both to great success and failure.
As for me, I love working in a team of like-minded friends. I think that when people have a common idea and purpose that they will succeed anyway. Also you feel support and can rely on your faithful team. But the difficulty is that it is a rare luck to find such a team.

ValerkaDate: Monday, 25.11.2013, 23:42 | Message # 3
Group: Reliable
I am not sure that i can run the business, but, nevertheless, i have a desire to do it. Firstly, i have an  entrepreneurial spirit. Secondly, i am ready to work day and night. And, of course, I am able to work in a team. If i started my own business, i would work not only for myself but for society. Of course, i am redy to compromise for the sake of success and protect the team from failure. But ,to tell the truth, i never thought about it. And now i don't have fresh ideas how to realise it!!!

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 01:41 | Message # 4
Union organizer
I have a lot of interests and business plans. One of them is painting. It is not so popular and profitable activity now, but it is a thing that I do well. I could buy expensive paint, canvases and other equipment. Then I'd practise my painting skills and started to sold my pictures in any place. If my pictures are liked by people and bring me money I would keep developing my business. Who knows? Maybe I could open my own gallery one day. Of course, I'm not experienced and I should learn some business laws. Also, I have an entrepreneurial spirit and it's a good helper in business.

ValerieTrDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 02:48 | Message # 5
If you asked this question may be 3 or 4 years ago, I think, I wouldn't tell you the answer. I had never thought about it. Moreover, I just couldn't imagine me running a business.
I have a little story for you. Two days ago my friend came to Ryazan. She is a photomaker. We decided to open a photo studio, where I would be her pr-director. To tell the truth, we didn't discuss serious details. But we have a huge desire to make our dream true!  happy

Message edited by ValerieTr - Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 11:58

:)Date: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 12:02 | Message # 6
Union organizer
Group: Users
I think that business is not for women. As for me I'm not ready to spend all my time on business. I'm not ready to work day and night. It is for men,because they are more clever, hard-working and attentive as women. But I have a dream to have  big center for children. I will work in this center with children and my husband will be a director of it. It is normal for me.

Salomka)Date: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 12:25 | Message # 7
Student
Maybe one day I will get ahold of myself ans say to meself that I'm ready to do something for my business. But I don't want to do ot now of course. I think you must be sure in your efforts, firstly. But I think that I should learn a lot, firmly back on my feet and be absolutely independent. And only then it will be a right choice to start my own business. 
Well, I dream that I won't need to start my own business but I will help my husband or brother, etc. I'm afraid that I just won't cope with this hard deal alone.

PerilovaDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 13:08 | Message # 8
Head teacher
I think that running business is a very interesting occupation, especially when your business connected with things you love and when it brings money. I can't imagine myself being a businesswoman and i have no  idea how to run business, but maybe i will have enough skills and ideas to run business after university .

JaneDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 13:43 | Message # 9
Monitor
I have never thought about running business. Maybe I set up my own business and it will conected with animals. There are lots of lost animals and I will try to provide a normal for them. Besides, if I have lots of money, I open shops and diferent places for animals. I would like to have such business.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Success in Business » Business Perspectives (Your Future Business)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024