THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 27.04.2024, 21:02
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Success in Business » Successful Business Story (Talking about success in business)
Successful Business Story
Former-TeacherDate: Wednesday, 20.11.2013, 14:11 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Dear Netters, could you think and write about any business plan or idea that turned out to be quite successful. Look around where you live. Are there any businesses that are doing really well? Leave a few words on this forum, please.

FoxyTDate: Monday, 25.11.2013, 22:59 | Message # 2
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 0
I thought a lot about the idea of business and realized that my calling is not to manipulate with money smile But I with my friends and my sister found a business that we would like to bring to life.
We want to open the animal shelters with good conditions of their maintenance, treatment, training, and then give animals in good hands. In our country the attitude to animals is just awful in fact, because people don't always respect and value them.
So someday my friends and I will open such centers and we have already shared responsibilities that we will make in this organization.

ValerkaDate: Monday, 25.11.2013, 23:58 | Message # 3
Group: Reliable
I
Quote FoxyT ()
We want to open the animal shelters with good conditions of their maintenance, treatment, training, and then give animals in good hands.
 To tell the truth, i never thought that somebody has the same idea as me!! smile I always wanted to help poor animals. My friends and parents say that it is my vocation. And it is really so. To my mind, if a person has a desire to start his own business, he should love his work, he should get big pleasure from it.  As for me, i adore this activity. And if i started my own business, i would realize only this idea.
May be, this business wasn't succesful, because, to my mind, i could not get big profit. But it isn't important for me,because my aim is to make charitable endowments!!!!

ZhgutikDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 01:13 | Message # 4
Union organizer
To tell the truth, I'm not interested in business so I can't tell a story about successful business. But when I was a child I told everybody that in the future I would be a dog's hairdresser and would open my own shop where people can buy clothes for dogs!!! biggrin My parents were shocked and laughed at me. They gibed at me until now!

PashkaaDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 01:28 | Message # 5
Union organizer
A lot of people can be successful in business, but it is important to like what you do, so before starting your own business you should think of some interesting idea, which would be accepted by people and bring profit. I have thought about opening my own bar many times. I know there are a lot of bars in our city, but my one would be special. I would lead theme parties on which people have to come wearing some costum. Also, my prices would be lower than in other bars. It wouldn't bring me a lot of money at first, but It'd be a good way to attract young people. Maybe I'd make my prices higher then, but it wouldn't matter. People would have already loved my bar. This is my strategy!

:)Date: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 11:35 | Message # 6
Union organizer
Group: Users
Nowadays a lot of people want to have their own business. But unfortunately, not all people know how to be successful in business.People should think a lot about it. I thought about my own business, but I'm not ready for it. My dream is to have a large center for children with disabilities . I think it is not bad idea. There are a lot of children with disabilities. 
They need love, care and help!!! In this center they will learn different things, play together or make beautiful things by hands. I want all children to be healthy and happy!!!

ValerieTrDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 12:14 | Message # 7
Quote :) ()
My dream is to have a large center for children with disabilities . I think it is not bad idea. There are a lot of children with disabilities.  They need love, care and help!!! In this center they will learn different things, play together or make beautiful things by hands. I want all children to be healthy and happy!!!

This is a wonderful idea! We can see that nowadays there are a lot of children with problems with health and all of them need help. It cannot be denied that these kids need care more than the others. I know a lot of charitable programs that help children. It's pretty good that people always take part in their events. They do this not for money. People do this because they want to do good and make children happy. You know that nowadays some families just can't afford to buy medicine for their children. It's too expensive. So this help is necessary.

JaneDate: Tuesday, 26.11.2013, 13:32 | Message # 8
Monitor
Quote Zhgutik ()
To tell the truth, I'm not interested in business so I can't tell a story about successful business. But when I was a child I told everybody that in the future I would be a dog's hairdresser and would open my own shop where people can buy clothes for dogs!!! My parents were shocked and laughed at me. They gibed at me until now!
Wow! In my opinion, it's a very interesting idea. Many people have dogs and they would be happy to visit such a place. It's cool when after your pet's haircut, you can buy him new clothes. I think that this idea can be used and we can set up not big tandem.

:)Date: Wednesday, 27.11.2013, 10:15 | Message # 9
Union organizer
Group: Users
Quote ValerieTr ()
This is a wonderful idea! We can see that nowadays there are a lot of children with problems with health and all of them need help. It cannot be denied that these kids need care more than the others. I know a lot of charitable programs that help children. It's pretty good that people always take part in their events. They do this not for money. People do this because they want to do good and make children happy. You know that nowadays some families just can't afford to buy medicine for their children. It's too expensive. So this help is necessary.

Thank you, Lera!!! I'm glad that you like my idea! I know that a lot of children need medicine, it's terrible that parents can't afford medicine for their children... To my mind we should help them how we can.They will be happy!

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Success in Business » Successful Business Story (Talking about success in business)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024