THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 27.04.2024, 07:46
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Success in Business » How to start your own business? (Practical advice, personal experience, doubts and loopholes)
How to start your own business?
Former-TeacherDate: Tuesday, 20.04.2010, 10:45 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
It's really a piece of cake to start your own business in Russia. It will take you about 3-4 months to go through all of those official registration procedures and there you are - YOUR OWN BOSS. The main problem is your personal WISH and DESIRE to do the business of your choice. No only this - another thing is to enjoy continuing your business. The hardest thing is to learn to be a manager.

8davids8Date: Tuesday, 20.04.2010, 23:51 | Message # 2
Union organizer
I think it's very risky to run a business. There should be some basis, some insurance in case if your business ruins.

TeacherDate: Sunday, 02.05.2010, 13:23 | Message # 3
Head teacher
Awards: 0
In my opinion, a person must have a normal job. It is his basis and the guarantee of financial safety in case if he failed his own business. And only than a man can try to run his own business.

In Vino Veritas...

AyayuliaDate: Monday, 03.05.2010, 19:28 | Message # 4
Union organizer
Group: Friends
To be a boss is very pleasant, but... it is better to be a good executor with a good salary on a good enterprise rather than to be a boss of a doubtfull company that exists only on paper. If you don't have experience and knowledge you hardly start you own business. And if you nevertheless start it you can't run it.

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 06.05.2010, 13:14 | Message # 5
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
It's not only a huge risk but also responsibility! And it will certainly lead to no good if one starts his own business only to assert himself.

RinaDate: Wednesday, 02.06.2010, 20:47 | Message # 6
Union committee president
Awards: 4
Quote (lovefootball))
It's not only a huge risk but also responsibility!

Yes, that's the point. Some people don't even try to run their own business when they have a chance to do it just because they are afraid of taking on such a responsibility. They are not self-confident enough. But may be, it's for the better? May be a person who lacks self-confidence can't become a successful businessman?

lovefootball)Date: Wednesday, 02.06.2010, 20:56 | Message # 7
Dean
Awards: 3
I do think it's for the better! Everyone should understand his/her abilities and inclinations.

AyayuliaDate: Friday, 15.04.2011, 16:12 | Message # 8
Union organizer
Quote (Rina)
May be a person who lacks self-confidence can't become a successful businessman?

I think that such people also can launch business, but they need support. I know such people personally.
Now they've achieved something but only thanks to wife or friends. At the initial stage sometimes it is quite reasonable to combine the effords and to work with your friend. But you have a risk to loose your friend, either if you earn big sums of money or fail.

NekavaenDate: Tuesday, 19.04.2011, 12:08 | Message # 9
Head teacher
Awards: 1
All people are different. It’s a fact that there are those who really enjoy working in team or in pairs and those who show the best results only when coping with a task alone. And of course, there are those who need support and those who avoid it. This can be seen in all spheres of our life, including business. I agree partnership is rather risky but if it’s productive and contributes to the generation of new ideas and helps to cope with difficulties, why not?

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

AmarantaDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 21:20 | Message # 10
Monitor
Of course, it`s very attractive to start your own business and be your own boss. But it also causes a lot of problems. First of all, it`s a risk. You can spend all your money and get nothing. Secondly, angry competitors may harm you. After all, you should always strain your brain. It`s also hard work sad

ArchieDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 06:50 | Message # 11
Monitor
A lot of people think that something new in business automatically becomes the best. But I've seen a lot of new ideas and innovations that I easily can call "stupid". The economics exists throughout thousands years and it has its own rules. But some novices in business think that if they invnted new good or new service, I automatically start to need it. They violate most important rule of the economy - demand creates supply and not vice versa.

vanillaDate: Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 22:38 | Message # 12
Monitor
Nowadays, lots of people are interested in this question. Such people are sure that they are born businessmen or even women. But very often they even don't know basic steps of starting their own deal. So this article has something useful: http://www.wikihow.com/Start-Your-Own-Business

Message edited by vanilla - Tuesday, 18.09.2012, 22:40

mrsbukaleDate: Tuesday, 25.09.2012, 23:43 | Message # 13
Monitor
I believe that first of all it's necessary to have an ams or few aims in life. Sometimes it's difficult to decide what do we want but once we have to do it. This moment usually appears after the University or when you are a last year student. If you don't know what to do, try different things, begin with something creative and useful, it can be painting, writing, playing something, communicate with people and try to learn something new,read a lot and all your attempts will meet with success.

PashkaaDate: Wednesday, 02.01.2013, 23:01 | Message # 14
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
I think It's necessary to be adventurous and brave. You shouldn't be afraid of a failure if you want to be a successful businessman man. Also you must be ready to risk.

Johnny_BravoDate: Saturday, 05.01.2013, 15:45 | Message # 15
Union organizer
First of all you need a lot of money to start your own business. But if you want your business to be profitable you must find application field, fight with your business rivals and so on. It is easy to START business but it is really hard to earn money dry

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Success in Business » How to start your own business? (Practical advice, personal experience, doubts and loopholes)
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024