THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 28.04.2024, 18:47
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Success in Business » Need Help to Promote Business (Advice and recommendations to promote business)
Need Help to Promote Business
Former-TeacherDate: Saturday, 04.09.2010, 08:41 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
HI, there. I think I need your advice and help. You know I am head of a small educati0nal centre "Additone" whose main focus is teaching and training people in different spheres. Foreign Language teaching is my priority, though a good business should never limit itself like this. I have a lot of projects, all of them are nice but take a lot of effort to be a success. I am now thinking of a new project for school EFL teachers - an immersion course of five days to improve English and teaching competence. Well, how can I promote my ideas? I don't have much momey for advertising.

TeacherDate: Saturday, 04.09.2010, 09:53 | Message # 2
Head teacher
Awards: 0
Probably, you need an advertisement in some bussiness magazine. I also think that an advertisiment in our city magazines and newspapers is not very expensive. Or do you want us to create any specific advertisement for your project?

In Vino Veritas...

Former-TeacherDate: Saturday, 04.09.2010, 11:00 | Message # 3
Dean
I'm thinking of how to do it best. I also had a thought to find sponsors then I understood that I was too naive. This won't work. But I still want to try it.

TeacherDate: Saturday, 04.09.2010, 23:48 | Message # 4
Head teacher
Teacher, may be we can get some grant?

In Vino Veritas...

8davids8Date: Sunday, 05.09.2010, 13:26 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Maybe sending e-mails to schools' boxes with this information would be effective. You say your course is aimed at school teachers, so maybe the school management will bring it to the teachers, and someone will get interested. But the thing is that some may regard it as just a simple spam.

Former-TeacherDate: Saturday, 11.09.2010, 12:19 | Message # 6
Dean
I actually like what I'm doing. I can't say I like managing things. I think I need a project manager.

AyayuliaDate: Sunday, 12.09.2010, 17:10 | Message # 7
Union organizer
Group: Friends
If you don’t have enough money just make the advertisement by yourself on your computer or with the help of your friends, print it out and go to every school you want and attach it on information desk. I think that the majority of your students agreed to transport them near their house places.

TeacherDate: Monday, 13.09.2010, 02:13 | Message # 8
Head teacher
Teacher, I think you need smth. that works with the 100% of probability and without big sum of money.

In Vino Veritas...

MissJaneDate: Saturday, 11.06.2011, 23:28 | Message # 9
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 3
Quote (Seagull)
smth. that works with the 100% of probability and without big sum of money.

What exactly??? You will be a great politician, Seagull, as far as you manage to say almost nothing in many words. No offence biggrin

I thought about sending ordinary letters to all city schools with a an A4 sheet of paper explaining the essence of the project and offering big discounts for group participation. Ayayulia's variant is also very effective. In order to find the best way you'll inevitably have to go through several useless ones.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Success in Business » Need Help to Promote Business (Advice and recommendations to promote business)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024