Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » Women, Men, Emotions
Women, Men, Emotions
MissJaneDate: Saturday, 06.03.2010, 22:13 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 3
I reckon men are better at expressing emotions, I mean to express them so that we are really able to understand them. Women often fail to do this in a proper way. Many of us actually express the feelings opposite to those we have in fact. Thus, men are often at a loss when speaking to us.
A man: "What's the matter with you, dear?"
A woman: " Nothing. I'm alright" (She's saying these words with the most sullen expression on her face. She is indeed irritated or even has some serious trouble, but she makes everything possible to seem quite calm and merry. And now that the man is no more asking her about her mood, she is actually more and more offended. It is no surprise if they have a scrap with each other.....)

Former-TeacherDate: Thursday, 11.03.2010, 09:20 | Message # 17
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Feeling wildly happy at finding one who has backed up my point. There is one more thing with men, I guess - we are afraid of expressing emotions openly and tend to reserve them. MissJane is so right - women tend to dramatize and play their emotions rather often, and it makes men puzzled and easily tamable.

lovefootball)Date: Friday, 30.04.2010, 21:18 | Message # 18
Dean
Group: Users
Ans why are men afraid of expressing their emotions? Does it seem to them they will look weak or am I mistaken?

TeacherDate: Sunday, 02.05.2010, 13:07 | Message # 19
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
lovefootball), sometimes we think it's just silly to express our emotions.

In Vino Veritas...

lovefootball)Date: Sunday, 02.05.2010, 16:23 | Message # 20
Dean
Silly? I didn't expect this answer, to tell the truth.

MissJaneDate: Sunday, 02.05.2010, 22:16 | Message # 21
Union organizer
Some answers on our forum are so unexpected that it seems that they are given just in order to say something. tongue
As for men and their emotions, I think it is just in male's nature to be more reserved and "buttoned-up" when it comes to their personal emotional response. I consider it neither as a serious drawback nor as a certain privilege; that is simply what makes sexes different. Of course, sometimes it hinders successful communication between men and women, but it is not men's fault. Otherwise, woman could be blamed for her exaggerated emotional reaction to any outer stimulus.

MegastarostaDate: Wednesday, 02.06.2010, 11:11 | Message # 22
Union organizer
Quote (8davids8)
Men are more rational than women are, so women are more sensitive.

I absolutely agree with you, MAx. Thats why there are men and women in this world. We supplement each other cool

MissJaneDate: Sunday, 12.06.2011, 00:09 | Message # 23
Union organizer
Quote (Teacher)
women tend to dramatize and play their emotions rather often

yes, there is nothing we enjoy better than playing our emotions and getting on men's nerves biggrin I'm not hinting at myself; honestly, I consider such things an indecent lie. For instance, you don't like his friends coming to see you on Friday evening to watch a football match. Tell the man about it. It is not fair hiding your real inner state (which can be compared to a volcano at the moment) and pretend you're enjoying the company. You'd better discuss your emotional reaction with him so that he wouldn't be shocked to hear your slamming the door when the guys are hurraying echoing the fans' roaring at the stadium. This is just how things should be done, to my mind.

MegastarostaDate: Monday, 20.06.2011, 23:05 | Message # 24
Union organizer
To my mind emotions of men and women are absolutely different. Woman is more emotional than men are. Men are more closed and calm.

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 23.06.2011, 18:55 | Message # 25
Dean
It's a widely-accepted truth but is it applicable to modern society? I'm speaking about the process of unification that is coming with a wet sail...What do you think about unisex? For example, I definitely know that such tupes are popular and of course well-paid in fashion industry. Sometimes it's nearly impossible to make out the sex of a person and I think it's a trend nowadays. Frankly speaking I'm conservative and I won't try to conceal it. So it's easy to guess what I think about the problem))) Still it can be a good and what's extremely important profitable variant for modelling. Oh, and if we consider high fashion, it's a failsafe approach!

RosebudDate: Thursday, 29.03.2012, 23:18 | Message # 26
Monitor
I have always believed that women are more emotional. They express their feelings brightly, don't keep them in themselves. This helps them to avoid nervous breakdowns and preserve their inner psychological state. It is easy for women to cry, shed tears as opposed to men. The latters are more reserved, they are used to keeping their emotions in themselves, but it's believed to be harmful for one's psyche.

NiakrisDate: Monday, 10.09.2012, 22:23 | Message # 27
Monitor
It is believed that women are more emotional than man. It's really very difficult to argue with this assertion, but I still think that in the majority of cases everything depends not only on sex, but also on character and individual qualities. I have some girls (and women) among my friends, who are very reserved, quiet and reticent. It seems that these qualities should belong to men, but they belong to women, and it doesn't make them worse or something like that. And I also know some man, who are really very emotional. It doesn't mean that they always cry, but they can rejoice even at the trifles of life. Like emotional children. And it doesn't mean that they have wrong sexual orientation, or something like that))) So, I think that both men and women can be emotional.

ZhgutikDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 21:28 | Message # 28
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
I think that women are very strange creations. Their emotions are very unpredictable.

Little_MuDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 21:51 | Message # 29
Union organizer
(Zhgutik)
I think that women are very strange creations. Their emotions are very unpredictable.

Do you think that your emotions are unpredictable too?))) Does your mood changes frequently?

:)Date: Friday, 28.12.2012, 00:40 | Message # 30
Union organizer
As for me I think that men and women have the same amotions.Men can feel different amotions very wel.,But they don't show it.Because they are really men.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » Women, Men, Emotions
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024