THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Tuesday, 23.04.2024, 21:48
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » To express or not to express (Whether it's good to express emotions or not...)
To express or not to express
Is it good to express your emotions?
1. Yes, it's very good! A human being should always express his/her emotions. [ 0 ] [0.00%]
2. You know, it depends on the kind of emotions, the situation, people, and so on and so forth... [ 11 ] [68.75%]
3. No! A person mustn't express his/her emotions! [ 0 ] [0.00%]
4. We should always express only positive emotions. [ 1 ] [6.25%]
5. Expressing negative emotions is very good for one's nervous system. [ 1 ] [6.25%]
6. It's better to express positive emotions rather than negative ones. [ 5 ] [31.25%]
Answers total: 16
NekavaenDate: Saturday, 30.10.2010, 21:08 | Message # 16
Head teacher
Group: Users
Awards: 1
Yes, of course, we can. We MUST NOT be afraid to laugh and cry if we want to. If a person is hiding his or her emotions all the time it can be considered as a sign of weakness, fear and serious hang-ups. Though there are people who are very quiet and introverted from nature...

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

lovefootball)Date: Sunday, 31.10.2010, 10:47 | Message # 17
Dean
Awards: 3
Agree, we shouldn't depend on others' opinion! But of course it's better to serve the decencies)

NikkyDate: Sunday, 05.12.2010, 21:29 | Message # 18
Course monitor
Awards: 0
It's very important to express your emotions.
For example, unexpressed negative emotions can accumulate. And one day a person will lose control. He\she can just "explode".

Cherry_boomDate: Friday, 21.01.2011, 00:48 | Message # 19
Student
It's important to express your emotions. Especially negative ones. But if this hurts feelings of other people, a person should try to control the situation and pull together

lovefootball)Date: Sunday, 23.01.2011, 11:02 | Message # 20
Dean
Awards: 3
Sure but that's the main problem actually))). Psychology has invented a vast number of methods but still a lot of people can't control themselves. The paradox is that they suffer from it! So why does it happen? Maybe, we are sensitive above measure?

NikkyDate: Friday, 04.02.2011, 16:43 | Message # 21
Course monitor
Quote (lovefootball))
So why does it happen? Maybe, we are sensitive above measure?

I think that each of us needs it's own method. I mean, we are unique, right? And if it's so, we should find our own way to control ourselves.

AmarantaDate: Thursday, 05.04.2012, 23:07 | Message # 22
Monitor
I`m sure it depends on the situation whether to express or not to express our emotions publicly. If a person shouts at his opponent at the meeting in the city administration, he or she wil be treated as crazy and incompetent. Of course, people shouldn`t shout at their family even if he or she is at home. But negative emotions are better to be expressed. The perfect decision is to write them down in the diary. I used this method and it turned out to be very effective.

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 12:44 | Message # 23
Monitor
Awards: 1
Some people express their emotions,others don't but everything depends on the situation and the person himself)As for me I don't like too emotional people they seem to me rather strange then normal)but sometimes I can express it very bright and strong)so a person can be silly and can't express his emotions in a right form but can be very creative and interesting and express them correctly smile

ekanikaDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 12:54 | Message # 24
Monitor
To express! We mustn`t lie!

Johnny_BravoDate: Saturday, 05.01.2013, 16:44 | Message # 25
Union organizer
I am very emotional person. And it is very hard for me to control my emotions. So i think me should express our emotions

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 17:21 | Message # 26
Union committee president
Group: Moders
We should always express our emotions. Joy and sorrow, and despair, and love, and anger. If we accumulate emotions in ourselves, then we can go mad. But we must be able to control our emotions and express them in moderation. Think about people who will listen to you)

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 09:06 | Message # 27
Union organizer
every day we face different problems and situations. everything depends on an arrangement of day

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » To express or not to express (Whether it's good to express emotions or not...)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024