[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » Personality Quizzes
Personality Quizzes
LuckDate: Thursday, 18.03.2010, 02:51 | Message # 1
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 5
First of all I’d like to say that I do like the site. Maybe the tests are a little bit naïve or banal in some way, and actually I don’t believe that I can learn something new about myself by checking the test results, but still, it’s quite funny. So one of the tests I made was “Are you an optimist or a pessimist?” And OF COURSE I’m an optimist! (I said “of course” because such kinds of tests usually reveal only our good sides biggrin ) Actually I quite agree with the result, because I do try to remain optimistic even in difficult situations. Because if you always lose your heart then it’s stupid to wait a good thing to happen.

RinaDate: Friday, 19.03.2010, 01:20 | Message # 2
Union committee president
Awards: 4
Frankly speaking, I don't think that the tests on the site are quite trustful... As Luck has just mentioned, they are TOO naive. Really, all the variants a sane man can choose didn't give me any chance to get certain "negative result". May be that fact made me repeat ironical "ha-ha" after every "You are bla-bla-bla")) A good portion of sweet flattery is guaranteed. And, well, I guess I should stop keeping my "results" in a secret and spit it out right now. So, this is my diagnosis:
1. "You are not narcissistic. That is very appreciable." (hm... my mum says I am... I'd better show her this result biggrin )
2. "You are a total extrovert." (I even didn't doubt biggrin )
3. "You seem to be a happy person. Keep pursuing more activities that make you feel better and happier." (Oh, thanks, I'll try biggrin )

p.s. I did my best not to seem sarcastic. But I failed.

MissJaneDate: Saturday, 20.03.2010, 20:17 | Message # 3
Union organizer
Awards: 3
Yeah....the tests were so plain and the results were so predictable that I felt I wanted to make up a good test myself! I suppose the tests are intended either for teenagers, or for those who is actively learning the language. But anyway I randomly picked up four quizzes and I was pleased to find out that
1) I'm not very forgetful (thanks God my memory rarely lets me down!)
2) I'm a positive thinker (yes, I believe that all's for the best in the best of all possible worlds)
3) I do not reveal much to others (it would be strange if I loaded my friends with all my problems)
4) and! Yippee!!! I'll go to heaven! That was probably the most interesting thing to learn, haha)

AsyaDate: Sunday, 21.03.2010, 20:00 | Message # 4
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
1. You have an optimistic outlook in life. You tend to look at everything positively and don't worry about negative results.
2. You do not seem to be affected by the devil. The majority of your responses indicate that. You are more kind and compassionate.
3. You aren't much self confident. You need a boost in your confidence level.
4. You are emotionally strong.
5. You are a smiley. You love to smile most of the time. You have a smiling attitude towards life.
6. You have a positive approach towards thinking. You treat life in a joyous way and hope for good things always. This attitude is the right attitude.
7. You are a night bird. You love the peace and calm of the darkness, that the night brings.
Well... I agree with MissJane that the results are very predictable. I don't like such a kind of tests very much.
Girls, if you're interested in more interesting personality tests, you may find them here http://www.psychologytoday.com/tests/personality Maybe, not all of them but at least some seem to be quite satisfactory.

8davids8Date: Monday, 22.03.2010, 10:20 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Yes, after reading all of your posts I had to overcome the unwillingness to answer those trivial quizes, but I coped and I should say they are really banal. The quiz said, answering to the question "Can you live without movies?" - You may like movies, but you are not addicted to them. You can live without cinema.
Concerning my movie personality it says the following - it is comedy.
When I asked it whether I can be a good TV anchor or nor, the website answered - You certainly have the potential and attitude to make it as a TV anchor. Give it a shot. Good luck.
That's all!

AyayuliaDate: Sunday, 28.03.2010, 20:23 | Message # 6
Union organizer
Thankfully I an not an emo, a looser, I am not affected by the devil!!! biggrin
Thase quizzes are not proffessional ones. The resultes are very predictable, the issues are not very serious, but I can't say that they are funny, may be they are absurd and nonsensical.

RinaDate: Wednesday, 31.03.2010, 14:51 | Message # 7
Awards: 4
1)You are a great communicator. You not only talk well, but your talks are effective. Keep it up.
2)You are very ambitious. You have big dreams for yourself. You may have planned to achieve your goals. All the best for the same.
3)You do not try making everyone happy all the time. That is a sign of a mature person.
Oh, my God... I haven't changed my opinion – the tests are primitive...

MegastarostaDate: Wednesday, 02.06.2010, 11:34 | Message # 8
Union organizer
I used Asya's test on http://www.psychologytoday.com/tests/personality. The test was What's your personality type?the answer that i got: You are somewhat extroverted, preferring the company of others rather than spending time alone. Extroversion refers to an outward and interactive orientation. Extroverts are stimulated by being around others and are often considered gregarious or outgoing. People with this orientation usually have a lot of friends, and find it easy to interact with strangers. They tend to feel lonely and withdrawn when denied the company of others. When extroverts feel bad, low on energy, or stressed, they look outside themselves for relief. They might go shopping, call friends to come over, or arrange a party.
Actually i agree with it. I like big companies, big collectives, people. I have a lot of friends and i like to spend time with them. And this test was very interesting and truthful

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Our Emotions » Personality Quizzes
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024