THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 05.05.2024, 10:40
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Seagull  
Forum » UNIVERSITY LIFE » Topics for Discsussion » Last week of the semester (Who is guilty?!)
Last week of the semester
AsyaDate: Tuesday, 14.06.2011, 08:50 | Message # 1
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
I suppose everybody has noticed that the busiest week of any semester is the last week. Yesterday I was thinking about it but was in two minds actually. On the one hand, I think that the last day of the semester are hell-like because students leave things undone until the last week and have to deal with all their study debts. But on the other hand, there are really very many things to do during the last week: pass/failure examinations, home assignments that are more time-consuming... So, I couldn't solve this dilemma. Who is to blame for such busy days?!

MissJaneDate: Wednesday, 15.06.2011, 19:30 | Message # 2
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 3
You know well enough that any student is supposed to work hard during the semester so as to pass all the credits and exams. So it is clear that the amount of information to be studied must be processed in little portions during the entire semester. The curriculum implies every-day homework and regular week assignments. The course papers are to be written during the semester and not within the last few days before the exams.
Another thing is that students hardly manage to distribute their time and effort resources between various tasks depending on the level of their difficulty and the time required. Time management is an extremely complicated thing to learn, unfortunately.

RinaDate: Thursday, 16.06.2011, 12:34 | Message # 3
Union committee president
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
But the problem is that students usually tend to delay as much as possible. "Don't do anything today, that you can do tomorrow" - that's a well-known students' motto. That's why you've got toooooo much to do during the last week of the semester.
As for me I could have done all my economics and statistics months ago... But no! That's why now I have to "cut all my numerous tails"...

JennyDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 11:30 | Message # 4
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Of course it's better to do everything on time, and not at the last moment. Idk why, but every year, the last week of a semester i do everything i was to do during the half a year! I can't change the things, it turns to be my habit, i mean to delay my business "for later". But although this last week is rather hard always, i have time to do everything. I can't overcome my laziness during the semester, it's above my forces.

Forum » UNIVERSITY LIFE » Topics for Discsussion » Last week of the semester (Who is guilty?!)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024