THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 04.05.2024, 04:45
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Megastarosta  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Pets in our Life » Cruelty to Animals vs Pet Aggression (Facts of cruelty to animals and Pet attacks on people)
Cruelty to Animals vs Pet Aggression
NekavaenDate: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 12:13 | Message # 16
Head teacher
Group: Users
Awards: 1
I don’t believe that people can be changed, at least by peaceful measures. If a person is brought up on a farm in harmony with nature, being surrounded by caress and kindness, it won’t guarantee that there’ll be no aggression in his or her character in the future.

Those who beat animals have no conscience, no honor, no compassion. Maybe, they should be kept in cages and fed on animal food for some time, taken for a walk being kept on leashes and tortured severely for each fault… But no! It will make them even more cruel…

I always feel helpless when I think about it. I can suggest only one thing – people who want to become pet owners should get special licenses. To get one, a person should collect a lot of documents that prove that he or she:
1) is mentally healthy (psychiatric examination is obligatory);
2) has enough money and is able to provide suitable living conditions for a certain animal;
3) has completed a special course (aimed at learning how to take care of a pet properly) and has passed an exam successfully.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 24.02.2011, 20:44 | Message # 17
Dean
Awards: 3
There's definitely a core of sense in your words but... Isn't it a measure of last resort? I mean it's so uncustomary for common people. Even exotic! I'm sure that the great majority will charge the idea with the bayonet. That's strange but your suggestion reminds me of adoption. I mean that foster-parents must go through a certain number of formalities and procedures before they are allowed to take a child. H'm...do you think these two things are connected to some extent?

MegastarostaDate: Monday, 20.06.2011, 23:10 | Message # 18
Union organizer
Group: Friends
Awards: 2
There is a group of people in our city who take care of homeless animals. In vkontakte they have their own group and all the time the wrote that animals were found in different places of our city. But always they say that animals were bitten by people or were poisoned by people or something like this. I really can hardly understand why are people so cruel? Why cant we give food to homeless animals instead of beating them.

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 25.05.2012, 13:04 | Message # 19
Monitor
Awards: 1
To my mind when people are cruel to pets it's awful and only bad people can do such things! I can't understand such kinds of people and I believe that other people will do with them practically the same things and they will suffer,because in many cases people must die for their stupidity,but not animals!((((

LeoDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 02:26 | Message # 20
Monitor
Awards: 0
People how are cruel to pets are moral busters. Maybe THEY should be on the electric chair. Lets see how they will feel.

NadyaDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 22:10 | Message # 21
Union committee president
Group: Moders
What do you mean by saying being cruel to animals? Is kicking a small homeless kitten shivering with cold and beating a big snarling dog running towards you in oder to attack or bite you the same? What I'm trying to say is that there're different situations in our life but is it permissible to display cruelty acting in self-defense?

ZhgutikDate: Thursday, 27.12.2012, 23:05 | Message # 22
Union organizer
Group: Reliable
I can't understand people who can do something bad to animals. To tell the truth, I think that these people deserve crueler punishment.

Little_MuDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 12:36 | Message # 23
Union organizer
(Zhgutik)
I can't understand people who can do something bad to animals.

And what about rabid dogs? Should we treat them hard or kindly?

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 28.12.2012, 23:46 | Message # 24
Union organizer
Little_Mu,

And what about rabid dogs? Should we treat them hard or kindly

I think it demand of situation. If rapid dog want to bite you, you should defend yourself.

Johnny_BravoDate: Saturday, 05.01.2013, 22:45 | Message # 25
Union organizer
(Leo)
People how are cruel to pets are moral busters. Maybe THEY should be on the electric chair. Lets see how they will feel.

Maybe you are right. But i think it is very strict punishment. I think we must take such people to prison.

Nastay62rusDate: Tuesday, 08.01.2013, 09:25 | Message # 26
Union organizer
causing suffering or harm to animals, from hooligan motives, or from mercenary motives, or with application of sadistic methods.I didn't understand it, I don't understand and I won't be able to understand how at people rises ука by a defenseless animal

PashkaaDate: Monday, 25.03.2013, 19:23 | Message # 27
Union organizer
Some animals are really aggressive and they can get harm to people. And we must сontrol number of such animals. Meanwhile, human's cruelty has no no boundaries. Poachers destroy rare species of animals. It's bad.

FoxyTDate: Thursday, 04.04.2013, 22:41 | Message # 28
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Quote (Pashkaa)
Some animals are really aggressive and they can get harm to people. And we must сontrol number of such animals.

Do you think that animals can be aggressive for no reason?

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Pets in our Life » Cruelty to Animals vs Pet Aggression (Facts of cruelty to animals and Pet attacks on people)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024