• »
Forum moderator: Megastarosta  
Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Pets in our Life » My pet
My pet
HelenDate: Sunday, 06.11.2011, 23:06 | Message # 1
Student
Group: Users
Awards: 0
Kuza is my home cat.She gets up early every day and has breakfast.Kuza prefers chicken.She usually sleeps during the day and then wake up she plays with us.Cat can not stand wash.My cat is clever,she is very sensitive .WE are happy to have her and love her very much!

NadyaDate: Wednesday, 07.12.2011, 20:42 | Message # 2
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Well, I find this topic quite necessary as we've already talked a lot about different animals including our own pets. And actually, it's a good idea not just to mention but also to tell more interesting facts about your little friends)))
As for me, I've got a white cat. His name is Kisa (yeah, it sounds rather banal still this is the only name he can respond to))) He is the laziest animal I've ever seen (sometimes, he is too lazy even to stand up and go to eat something))) By the way, while he is sleeping he is always snorting and when he wakes up he sneezes quite often)) Besides sleeping, he adores to climb up mum's palm tree)) Of course I love my cat because he always makes me smile and laugh or calm down. So, this is my cat even though probably he seems quite strange))

Former-TeacherDate: Friday, 09.12.2011, 11:37 | Message # 3
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
My home cat's name is Masanya! The name has become so popular in Russia after that famous cartoon!
But I have got a lot of problems with the cat. She is always misbehaving! And I am always 'teaching' her the ethics of being in a human dwelling-place! I also punish her, but when she feels sick I get nervous and look after her. But my cat is really stupid dry

Flower-girlDate: Friday, 30.03.2012, 15:57 | Message # 4
Monitor
Awards: 1
I like pets very much and I really think that they make our life kinder and nicer)They can be our doctors,especially cats,our real friends who spend all the time with the people and who are very devoted to their hosts)
As for me I had a pet and it was a cat,her name was Rose and I liked her very much..she lived with me from my childhood and died some years ago((
I was very sad and now I want to take a little dog and make it my little devoted friend smile

ArchieDate: Sunday, 01.04.2012, 18:33 | Message # 5
Monitor
I have a cat and a dog. The dog is very kind and loving. But cat is very egoistic. The dog loves everybody from my family, but cat does us a favor and lets us love him. smile The cat and the dog are friends, they play together biggrin

KattyDate: Monday, 02.04.2012, 10:59 | Message # 6
Student
I have a cat too.His name is Richard.It`s a British cat. He is unreal clever. He can even open doors. Besides, Rich is very nice...I love him!

Angel757Date: Friday, 13.04.2012, 02:11 | Message # 7
Monitor
I had a cat whose name was Peach) But 1 year ago he died because of poisoning(( sad I liked him very much and he was a part of me! After that moment i don't want to buy any pet because I know how this unbearable suffering which I've felt(

RosebudDate: Thursday, 03.05.2012, 22:26 | Message # 8
Monitor
As for me, I like animals very much. Especially, I adore dogs, cats, horses. I have a dog I-Gool (Ай-Гуль) and a cat Markiz. The latter is very lazy and wild. He doesn't like when smb takes him in hands. He begins to scratch and wag its tail. Marciz obeys only mother and he doesn't care about the rest. To tell the truth, he is afraid of her, perhaps so he submits to her. My dog is lovely. She is so friendly and kind. I adore to walk with her. When we walk she defends me and she doesn't allow anybody to hurt me. She seems to have a feeling for bad people. But my friend likes children. She'll never do them harm.

mrsbukaleDate: Friday, 04.05.2012, 10:40 | Message # 9
Monitor
I have a pet and it`s a cat.
Teddy is the sweetest cat,
he always be taking a nap,
when he gets up he goes to the kitchen,
asking water and a lot of whiskas.
I adore my pet. It`s a surprise of our life that we can have domestic animals. They give us perfect mood and support us when we are fed up with everything.

Message edited by mrsbukale - Friday, 04.05.2012, 10:41

ValerkaDate: Sunday, 23.09.2012, 15:36 | Message # 10
Group: Reliable
I have a dog smile . His name ia Deni. He is very nice and funny. I like him very much. In my opinion, a dog is the best people's friend!!!Indeed, my dog understand me. He can support and comfort me at any moment smile It is cool!!!In spare time i play with him or talk. holiday It's great when you have a real friend.

ZhgutikDate: Monday, 24.09.2012, 22:46 | Message # 11
Union organizer
I have a little hamster:)It's name is Dusia.People thing that hamsters are not very clever animals.These people are wrong!!!Dusia is a very clever animal=)Dusia is looking at me from it's cage right now=)I thing it suspect that I'm writing about it biggrin Dusia like to run in it's wheel=)It is looking at me again biggrin I thing I should finish my message biggrin

NadyaDate: Tuesday, 25.09.2012, 10:11 | Message # 12
Group: Moders
Guys, and what domestic animals, in your opinion, are the best for keeping at home ? There's no doubt tastes differ. Nevertheless, many people are convinced that a dog can be pretty dangerous for a growing child and can sometimes bring nothing but harm while others say a dog is the best and most reliable human's friend ever. What's you opinion about this serious matter?

:)Date: Friday, 28.09.2012, 10:06 | Message # 13
Union organizer
I have a little kitten).It name is Ann.People say that onle dogs are best friends for us.But I disagree with that opinion.Cats are our friends too!My cat is very nice and clever.I like it very much!

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 28.09.2012, 11:09 | Message # 14
Union organizer
Valerka,
I have a dog smile . His name ia Deni. He is very nice and funny. I like him very much. In my opinion, a dog is the best people's friend!!!Indeed, my dog understand me. He can support and comfort me at any moment smile It is cool!!!In spare time i play with him or talk. holiday It's great when you have a real friend.

How old is Deni?
Do you spend a lot of time with your dog?
What is a dog's breed?

ValerkaDate: Friday, 28.09.2012, 18:02 | Message # 15
Quote (Zhgutik)
How old is Deni?
Do you spend a lot of time with your dog?
What is a dog's breed?

Deni is 4. Now i am spending little time witn him because i am living in Ryazan. But when i am at home i really pay a big attention to Deni. smile Deni is a labrador.

Forum » MISCELLANEOUS - LIFE AS IT IS » Pets in our Life » My pet
  • Page 1 of 3
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024