THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Thursday, 02.05.2024, 08:44
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher, Seagull  
Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » The First Experience » Hypertext story. One evening: A Cup of Cuppuccino (One of the parts of the hypertext story)
Hypertext story. One evening: A Cup of Cuppuccino
TeacherDate: Tuesday, 09.11.2010, 21:57 | Message # 1
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
It was a windy weather. I was walking along the dark and wet streets. That year autumn was very capricious. A cat crossed the street and dissapeared in the darkness of the night. I was in a very bad mood. It was cold, so the best way was to visit some cafe and drink a cup of hot coffee. In a few minutes I was sitting at the table in a small coffee house called "Narcissus". A young waitress came to me and asked what I wanted to eat or to drink.
"A cup of cappuccino, please," told I with a smile and thought, "What a beautiful eyes she has."
I was ready to ask her name when she would bring me my coffee. Five minutes passed. But the coffee was delivered by another waitress. I was rather dissapointed. I drank my cuppuccino and went home.
The eyes of that girl were in my imagination all the the way home. I was walking along the street and smiling. "I will visit that coffee house every evening," thought I. I really liked that young waitress and I absolutely fell in love with her eyes.

In Vino Veritas...

Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » The First Experience » Hypertext story. One evening: A Cup of Cuppuccino (One of the parts of the hypertext story)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024