THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 18.05.2024, 19:36
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » Our Story » At the Pallazio (Murder)
At the Pallazio
AsyaDate: Wednesday, 10.11.2010, 00:50 | Message # 1
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
- Hey, stop! You, you, you, bastard! Swine!!! You, son of a...
- Calm down, just come down, Martha!
- No!!! I won't ! I never ever will!!! Do you hear me? You!!! You are guilty! Only you! It's your fault!!! And you will pay for that!!!!
She took a knife and in a minute he was dead...
She looked at him.
- Disgusting! I'd better get out of here!
And she went away. Crying. Weeping. Sobbing. Just depressed. But nothing could be changed. Nothing.

lovefootball)Date: Thursday, 11.11.2010, 21:28 | Message # 2
Dean
Group: Users
Awards: 3
After all,it made no difference. A moment before she felt his breath against her cheek and now...now it's all over. Was she satisfied? Oh, I assure you, she was.
Let me guess what you're thinking of. 'Good lord! How terrible! And that's a woman!'NONSENSE! She is not just a woman. She was driven to extremity.

8davids8Date: Thursday, 11.11.2010, 23:30 | Message # 3
Union organizer
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Rushing out of the suit she had nothing in her head except the feeling of having done something incredible and naive. Later on they would say she had been in the heat of passion. Later they would say she had had no excuse. It didn't matter for her anymore. Goddamn doorkeeper saw her leaving the hotel with her face pale. It didn't matter either. There was no way back now.

AsyaDate: Friday, 12.11.2010, 07:56 | Message # 4
Where will she go? What will she do? Nothing matters. Since her daughter's death she's had only one goal: revenge. And now. No goal - no sense. No daughter, no husband. Not a single person on Earth needed her.
Since her daughter's death she's got locked in the cage of her sorrow and despair. All people have become aliens to her.
Her Daughter, her poor innocent daughter... Chloe...
She sat down just in the middle on the road, in the middle of nowhere. And burst into tears. She clearly remembered that awful day...

8davids8Date: Monday, 15.11.2010, 23:01 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Awards: 2
She clearly remembered the police siren approaching the bloody hotel, the officer pointing at her with his gun and asking to drop the knife down, the handcuffs sticking painfully into her wrists, the smell inside a police car and the smell of cigarette smoke in the cell and the look of some blorty broad in there. Anyway she didn't care anymore. It was all the same. The end of everything had already come. Her thoughts began to mix up, and she slowly drifted into sleep...

AsyaDate: Thursday, 18.11.2010, 12:59 | Message # 6
Chloe... She couldn't understand how one could MURDER a child... She clearly remembered that moment...
-Chloe? Dear?! Why is the front door open? Chloe? Mummy's home!
CHLOE-E-E-E-E!!!!!!
She's found her. Trembling, her legs like jelly, she came to her daughter. She was lying on the floor, her arms stretched, blood all over the floor.
CHLOE-E-E-e-e-...

RinaDate: Thursday, 18.11.2010, 21:24 | Message # 7
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
Being satisfied with her vengeance she could hardly imagine that she has just killed an absolutely innocent man...

TeacherDate: Monday, 22.11.2010, 01:15 | Message # 8
Head teacher
Awards: 0
Sometimes such things happen... We are blind because of our grief and revenge. And we suspect one person without visible reasons, but it doesn't matter. Well, rage can make us do absoulutely everything, even kill somebody.
Martha was going nowhere. Her daughter, her dear Chloe was dead. Her husband was with another woman. She was alone in this world. And the only friend of her was grief.

In Vino Veritas...

Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » Our Story » At the Pallazio (Murder)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024