[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » Our Story » Primary thread: The End
Primary thread: The End
RinaDate: Thursday, 18.11.2010, 21:20 | Message # 1
Union committee president
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
He was standing there looking at the dead body. So small, so miserable. He was looking at this girl, trying to understand how it happened, but he couldn't. What for and why? - he asked these questions, but they were addressed to nobody. Then a horrible idea came to his mind – he can be found here, his hands in blood, standing near the dead body, unable to persuade anybody that he did nothing! Nothing to prevent her death. Being ready to be accused of murder he didn't commit, he seized his phone to call Martha...Her phone was switched off. he heard the door open and understood that Martha has just come back...
-Chloe? Dear?! Why is the front door open? Chloe? Mummy's home!

TeacherDate: Monday, 22.11.2010, 01:30 | Message # 2
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
He ran away. Who killed her? Who killed that poor child? Why?! Nobody could answer these questions. Nobody except... the murderer himself...
A young man was sitting in the park. He was about 25-27 years old. He was shivering. "Why?! How could it happen?! I didn't want! I didn't want to kill her! She was so yung, so pretty. I saw her looking at me from the window. She was smiling. I knocked the door, but she didn't want to open it. Why?! I just wanted to aske her name and to tell her mine! But she was afraid of me. She began crying! I hate it! I hate crying people! I tried to stop her, but she was crying and crying... There was pen on the pier. I took the pen and... Then nothing... Only a body of the poor girl... Blood. Blood everywhere! I just wanted to ask her name..."

In Vino Veritas...

Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » Our Story » Primary thread: The End
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024