• Page 1 of 1
Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » Our Story » Secondary thread: Their Stories
Secondary thread: Their Stories
RinaDate: Thursday, 11.11.2010, 01:02 | Message # 1
Union committee president
Group: Friends
Awards: 4
Megan, 27

He likes to listen to her stories. She is absolutely mad. Madder that he can imagine. She is absolutely sure she is dead. She usually makes troubles for docs. She makes three strong man try to do their best to calm her. She is a violent lunatic. She is the maddest of all. And he likes to listen her stories...
- You know, we are not alive any more. We were alive long long ago when the birds were singing and the sky was falling down on our shoulders. The sky isn't so heavy, you know. Even the clouds aren't. You are walking with the sky on your shoulders... do you feel it? Once we were alive, but not now. Now we are all dead. We are rotting, decomposing. Disgusting end for our lost souls, stinking stench of our worn-out bodies... My soul has left this body. My soul has flown to the sky. Don't touch me. Don't touch my dead body. Don't...

TeacherDate: Thursday, 11.11.2010, 01:51 | Message # 2
Head teacher
Group: Admins
Awards: 0
Jonathan, 20

Do you like Richard Bach? I adore him! You know, he is the greatest person I've ever known. I don't know how... But some years ago he changed all my life! He showed me what real world is! All people are bog... But still there are those who don't want only to exist. They want to live! And they are called seagulls! I am a seagull! I know what real freedom is! But they don't want me to be free and to save other newborn seagulls from that bog. They want me to die in this cage. I know you are free. You can live in the city and just come here from time to time. Please, take some photos of seagulls. You know, not stupid birds, but Seagulls! And bring them to me, please... Don't forget me. Remember! Be free!

In Vino Veritas...

8davids8Date: Thursday, 11.11.2010, 23:52 | Message # 3
Union organizer
Awards: 2
McMurphy, 37

You see, I've been here, there and everywhere. The last time out of these walls or buses with bars on their windows was like fifteen years ago. We are all rabbits, but we are here not because we're rabbits, but because we can't get used to our rabbit mentality. Who is normal and who is not, just pretend being a rabbit and you'll never get in a place like this.

RinaDate: Friday, 12.11.2010, 01:13 | Message # 4
Christopher, 31

-Hi, I'm Chris. How did you say your name is? Oh, very nice, I like your name. Nice to meet you. Such a sunny day, isn't it? Nice for a walk. But I can't go outside. Somebody told me, that I tried to go there once. But I couldn't come back. They decided that it will be better for me to stay here. Nice room, isn't it? Oh, look here! A photo! Who is it? Dunno. Do you know him? And, who are you? You look a little bit familiar to me... I... eh... I'm Chris. I like it here. Do you like it? The weather is nice, isn't it? I am not allowed to go out. I tried once, I don't remember what happened. No, I prefer to stay here. Here is a mirror. I like mirrors. Do you like them? This mirror is nice. Oh, it's me in the mirror. What is it in you hands? Oh, a photo! Let me see. Oh, it's me - do you see? Me in the mirror, me in the photo. Me... Oh, excuse me, I didn't introduce myself. Christopher. You can call me Chris. Oh, you know it? Who told you my name?

8davids8Date: Friday, 12.11.2010, 01:53 | Message # 5
Union organizer
Awards: 2
TJ, 22

I got a little story to tell you guys here. It starts like this. I go to this bar. Actually it's not a bar, it's more like a club like the Pelican on 23rd Street or something. You know, the Pelican, it's a nice place, but in this case we're not talking about the Pelican. Well, I walk in, and there's this guy, and he's talking. And you know who he's talking to? He's talking to me. The problem is I can't make out what he's saying. He goes like this and he goes like that, but he doesn't seem to get anywhere. Still… he must be talking to me. Now, looking at the eyes of the fellow I slowly seem to realize he's eying this girl on the dance floor and that's actually mine. Lovely Rita, lovely Chika...
It's my girl he's after. That's his aim, that's his game, he's going nagedinag, he goes ragidirag, he goes flipfloppyto and “How about you?”. But what he wants – I can't make out. He's little sense, he's only sound. This is my place, this is my bar, it's my girl. Wanna get my in a situation? That's what you want? I can't see your silly face, and I don't know what you're after, and I don't think it's right, I don't think it's just, I don't think it's what people should do, you shouldn't be standing here in front of me talking to me some sense I don't understand. And looking at my girl on the dance floor all the time. So I'm asking myself "What should I do to you?" I got this little thing that happened to me once. There was this guy and he'd always come up to people and he was just standing and he would be bragging about this. He got knocked out. I don't know what happened to him after that. No one ever saw him again.

alex_makhDate: Friday, 12.11.2010, 05:41 | Message # 6
Monitor
Awards: 1
Kris, 28

Drinkin beer at 2 PM can happen to me not only on a holyday or at a picknick. Drinkin gallones of water happenes to me every morning. Gettin high as a way to forget bout ma drinkin and gettin plastered as a way to get rid of that spinnin stupefacient intoxication. I don wanna die, but I think i'll be there soon - not only because I'm a f***en pice of crap and alco, no.. that's all because dudes like me often die younger and it's a kinda rule or a fate.. so I'm doing to be eaten by maggots in the nearest future. in fact - they are are eating me out right now, from the inside. damit. it like a f***en hell which never stops and ends

RinaDate: Tuesday, 16.11.2010, 00:35 | Message # 7
Sebastian, 25

“Singing Slowly Silly Song,
Sleepless Son Seems Slightly Scorned...”

Sebastian's Song – Sebastian's Story. Sickness Sapping Sebastian's Strength. Sick – Sick – Sick – Spewing...
September, Saturday – Sebastian's Story Starts. Seems Sorrowful, Scowling. Sulky Silence. Seers Speaking Small. Sea Swashing. Sudden Slap. Sailor's Scream. Somebody's Sinking.
Sebastian Seems Satisfied. Stupid Slut's Sunk – Sebastian Scores.

TeacherDate: Monday, 22.11.2010, 01:29 | Message # 8
Head teacher
Awards: 0
Mark, 27

I like kids, you know. They are so funny. Their smiles are charming. I like watching them playing in the yards. They are so nice and innocent! But the only thing I hate is when they are crying and shouting! I hate shouting or crying people! I can't stand it! I lose self-control! I can even... No, you will never kill anybody, especially a little kid...

In Vino Veritas...

Forum » HYPERTEXT NOVEL » Our Story » Secondary thread: Their Stories
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024