THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 28.04.2024, 01:25
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » About Myself
About Myself
MadPandaDate: Friday, 17.12.2010, 10:52 | Message # 16
Monitor
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I'll try to do it... The only thing I ask... Burn, REMIND ME about it all the time... otherwise I'm afraid, I'll either forget or be too lazy...

NikkyDate: Friday, 17.12.2010, 16:05 | Message # 17
Course monitor
Hi-hi happy
My name is Veronika, but friends call me Nika or Nikky. And I study at school 5.
I'm 15 years old... As for my hobbies, I have a lot of them. But I can single out my main hobby. I'm really crazy about music. I can play the piano, aaaaand I think I'm good at it. That's why all my friends while entering my room usually shout "No no no!!! You WON'T play the piano!" biggrin
Of course I have a lot other hobbies, but... It's too long to write and I'm too lazy biggrin

MadPandaDate: Friday, 17.12.2010, 19:31 | Message # 18
Monitor
Is it just me or do I really know you?.. what grade are you?

NekavaenDate: Friday, 17.12.2010, 23:22 | Message # 19
Head teacher
Awards: 1
Wow! Nikky, I graduated from School_5 3 years ago! Who is your English teacher? Maybe, I know her...

P.S. I think being lazy is really great! I always overwork myself and feel bad afterwards...

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

NikkyDate: Sunday, 19.12.2010, 00:15 | Message # 20
Course monitor
Quote (MadPanda)
Is it just me or do I really know you?.. what grade are you?

9 grade.
And are you from school 5 too?
Quote (Nekavaen)
Wow! Nikky, I graduated from School_5 3 years ago! Who is your English teacher? Maybe, I know her...

Tatyana Victorovna Sharshkova happy She is really cool happy
And who was your English teacher?
Quote (Nekavaen)
I think being lazy is really great! I always overwork myself and feel bad afterwards...

Yeah. It's bad for your health. Be careful happy

BirdDate: Monday, 20.12.2010, 21:59 | Message # 21
Student
Hello! My name is Helen. I live in Ryazan and very much love this city. I'm 24 years old. I like books, flowers and dances.
English lessons are very important for me now. I dream to speak english well. happy
My friends are good, merry and nice people. They go to english lessons with me.
I need free time and good weather to be happy today. I want to go for a walk. smile

Message edited by Bird - Tuesday, 21.12.2010, 17:39

BeeDate: Monday, 20.12.2010, 22:00 | Message # 22
Student
Hello!
My name’s Julia!
I’m 25 years old! I’m from Ryazan. I’m a designer. I like drawing on the computer. I love my friends. I like books, work, flowers, photographs and travel. I traveled to Belarus and Bulgaria. I am merry, kind, polite but a lazy, naughty person, sometimes . I love studying. I belive in God. I like to go to church. English lessons are very important for me. I need children and friends to be happy.

Message edited by Bee - Tuesday, 21.12.2010, 17:35

zapadloDate: Monday, 20.12.2010, 23:36 | Message # 23
Student
Hello!!!
My name's Cler. I'm 23 years old. I'm from Monte Carlo, in Monaco. I'm a musicologist . I play the piano. I have a brother. He is from Penza. I love my brother. I like tasty food!!!(I like to cook wink ) I'm married. My husband is a computer genius.I need ten children to by happy!!!!

HelgaDate: Monday, 20.12.2010, 23:52 | Message # 24
Student
Hello! hello
My name's Helga. I'm from Russia, in Ryazan. I like this city. I'm 23 years old. I like reading, singing and dancing. I'm single. My mobile number is 4-15-18. My best friend lives in Moscow. Her name's Serafima. She is a rich, merry and kind girl. biggrin
I need good work, sports to be happy.

NikkyDate: Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 18:38 | Message # 25
Course monitor
Quote (Nekavaen)
Tatyana Andreevna Voronchikhina was my English teacher. I think she's a clever, kind, inventive and hard-working person.

Yes, she is. I have English lessons with her on Monday. These lessons are one of the obligatory courses in our school.

ripariaDate: Saturday, 25.12.2010, 23:39 | Message # 26
Student
Hello, my name is Olga. I am 26. I live in Ryazan and I'm very glad to live in it. I am married. My husband is a very wonderful man. I love him and I like to travel with him very much. I like reading books, listening to classical and spiritual music, watching kind movies, cooking different dishes. My English is very bad, but I want to learn it for free speaking. My dream is a journey with my whole family throughout Europe.

BeeDate: Saturday, 01.01.2011, 13:50 | Message # 27
Student
Happy NewYear biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin

МарусяDate: Monday, 10.01.2011, 18:50 | Message # 28
Monitor
I want to wish all of you HEALTH and PEACE in the New Year.
riparia,
I am glad to see you. smile

BlackAngelDate: Saturday, 29.01.2011, 11:18 | Message # 29
Monitor
Hi. My name is Artyom. I study at lyceum 52. I am 15 years old. I play basketball and play the guitar.I love my friends. I want to play in a Rock group. My favorite rock group is Linking Park. Their music is great. I sometimes play a Computer game Perfect World.

BirdDate: Wednesday, 02.03.2011, 22:01 | Message # 30
Student
I live in a nice house near the centre of Ryazan. My parents don’t live in Ryazan and I sometimes visit them.
I’m a secretary and I work in an office in the centre of the city.
I have many friends, but I don’t have a husband. I often meet with my friends and we go to the theatre, cinema or café together. My friends can always support me if I need help.
When I have free time, I read a lot of books, watch interesting movies and study English.
I like travel and I dream to go Lake Baikal. I don’t like to go shopping and to play the computer games.
When I’m sad or worried, I go for a walk, listen to music or dance.
My parents think I’m a merry, kind and optimistic person, but sometimes I’m naughty or lazy.
When I think about future, I dream to have a big family and a big house.
And now, I’m happy because I can do what I like.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » About Myself
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024