THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Saturday, 27.04.2024, 21:46
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » My Positive Habits (A Few characteristic features)
My Positive Habits
:)Date: Sunday, 02.09.2012, 21:06 | Message # 16
Union organizer
Group: Users
Awards: 0
I think I can say that i am a good person.I like to read books,listen the classical music.I like animals and sometimes I help them on the streets.I have many friends and each of them can appeal for a help and I will help them...

Valeriya9668Date: Monday, 03.09.2012, 13:40 | Message # 17
Student
In my opinion,I am a good person because l am kind and responsive. I can rely on in difficult times. I also can keep secrets. My close people always trust me because i can be a true friend

FoxyTDate: Monday, 03.09.2012, 16:46 | Message # 18
Union committee president
Group: Moders
I think I'm a good person because I like people as they are. I always can support a person in a difficult situation and my friends can trust me their secrets, discuss with me their problems and feelings.
Also, I'm cheerful and kind, I know how to raise a mood and I enjoy my life every day:) And all this help me to be a responsible, attentive student now and become a good skilled teacher in the future)

Message edited by FoxyT - Monday, 03.09.2012, 16:47

AriesDate: Monday, 03.09.2012, 17:18 | Message # 19
Union organizer
I am a good person because I'm a good humoured and hard-working.
Also, I’m very responsible and ready to help each person.
I’m always help and support my friends,if they failed.
That's why people like me!

PerilovaDate: Monday, 03.09.2012, 19:23 | Message # 20
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
I think i am a good person because other people say it to me.My friends say the good features of my character is honesty and kindness.Moreover,i am responsible and punctual.People can be sure i help them in a difficult situation.I think it should be done to all people.

Little_MuDate: Monday, 03.09.2012, 20:10 | Message # 21
Union organizer
I think that I am a good person because I am very communicative and friendly. I'm also ready to help other people. I always forgive my friends,if they do some amiss things. I like and I want to learn, it's a very positive habit! I'm not used to feel sad and I try to find positive sides at all.

Johnny_BravoDate: Tuesday, 04.09.2012, 23:39 | Message # 22
Union organizer
I believe I am a good person because I am reliable. I always try to help my friends and relatives. I’m a social person, i have a lot of buddies to spend time with. I love children so I decided to be a teacher. Meanwhile I am hot-tempered. Sometimes it makes my life rather hard.

PashkaaDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 00:36 | Message # 23
Union organizer
Quote (Suigintou_Rozen)
I hope my friends think I am useful.I like to help people,as we know "a friend in need is a friend indeed".I like to make people happy,especially my best friends (but sometimes I can be very irritating :D).My friends say I can give good advice and help with problems.They can ask me for help and I always try to solve their problems.In my opinion,it is important to be responsive nowadays. (:

Have you ever help strangers or you help only your friends? How many best friends do you have? Do they help you too?

ValentinaDate: Friday, 07.09.2012, 11:35 | Message # 24
Student
In my opinion I am a good person. I'm sociable, punctual, polite, reliable, kind girl. I like to help people if they appeared in a difficult situation. I have got a lot of friends because I'm friendly and active. I'm responsible person because I always try to execute promises. My chief speaks that children love me.

JuliaDate: Sunday, 09.09.2012, 19:30 | Message # 25
Student
I think, I'm a good person, becouse I'm friendly and outgoing. I haven't got bad habits. I like to help people. I often smile. That's why people like me.

ZhgutikDate: Friday, 12.10.2012, 10:54 | Message # 26
Union organizer
Perilova,
Do you have harmful habits?

DaryaDate: Friday, 23.11.2012, 13:56 | Message # 27
Student
I love my life. It is difficult. Every person has his/her own problems. Problems are constant but life goes on. Each second is important and there is no time for sadness. Every day I try to give people my smile and revelry (joy). It can help them.
I don't like to let people down. I'm responsible.
Probably, that's why people love me.

Message edited by Darya - Saturday, 24.11.2012, 20:02

Johnny_BravoDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 01:06 | Message # 28
Union organizer
(:))
I like to read books,listen the classical music.

Oh, classical music.. What composers do you prefer?

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 13.02.2013, 21:56 | Message # 29
Group: Moders
Quote (Johnny_Bravo)
I love children so I decided to be a teacher.

Do you want to work at school? With small children?

ValerkaDate: Thursday, 07.03.2013, 21:00 | Message # 30
Quote (Little_Mu)
I'm also ready to help other people

It is really the greatest habit. I guess people may rely on you. Moreover, I am sure you a good friend. Don't lose it!!!! smile

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » My Positive Habits (A Few characteristic features)
  • Page 2 of 2
  • «
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024