THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Sunday, 28.04.2024, 04:24
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » My Positive Habits (A Few characteristic features)
My Positive Habits
Former-TeacherDate: Friday, 26.11.2010, 10:31 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
What are your positive habits? What makes you a good person? You can start with the following patterns:
'I am a good person because I like classical music and can sing jazz songs.'
'I always smile and talk positively. That's why people like me'.

NekavaenDate: Saturday, 27.11.2010, 00:20 | Message # 2
Head teacher
Group: Users
Awards: 1
I think, I'm a good person because I'm always ready to help others. I'm tolerant, generous, responsible and hard-working. That's why people like me. They say I'm an interesting companion because I'm uninhibited, straightforward and my behaviour is always unpredictable!

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

AsyaDate: Sunday, 28.11.2010, 16:42 | Message # 3
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
I tend to think I have good traits of character because I feel very embarrassed to write positive things about myself. That means I'm somewhat modest. Modesty is not the best trait of character but it doesn't do anybody any harm))) That's why it's not a bad one.

thinkerDate: Friday, 10.12.2010, 15:24 | Message # 4
Monitor
Awards: 0
If the topic was “my negative habits”, I would have much to say about it. When somebody asks me to name any 3 good traits of my character – it paralyzes me for a moment. May be I'm a kind person.., may be...sympathetic, what else?.. I can say with confidence that I'm modest. I agree with Asya, that it's not the best trait, but not the worst either. There are many people who always say that they are good in different life spheres. To be honest, they irritate me)

NekavaenDate: Tuesday, 21.12.2010, 18:28 | Message # 5
Head teacher
Awards: 1
I know a lot of people who say all the time "I'm so cool! I'm so great!" They always behave like kings and queens in public. But I feel that, actually, they are full of complexes and try to hide them behind complacent words.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

NikkyDate: Wednesday, 22.12.2010, 18:38 | Message # 6
Course monitor
My friends know that I'm always ready to help and support them. They can rely on me.
Right now my friend's told me that I'm good because I always smile happy
In fact, I'm not going to say that I'm a really good person, because I have a lot of negative habits too.
Quote (Asya)
I tend to think I have good traits of character because I feel very embarrassed to write positive things about myself

That's it! happy happy It's really embarrassing
Quote (Nekavaen)
I know a lot of people who say all the time "I'm so cool! I'm so great!" They always behave like kings and queens in public. But I feel that, actually, they are full of complexes and try to hide them behind complacent words.

I agree with you. They just don't want to look timid.

Suigintou_RozenDate: Wednesday, 30.03.2011, 14:39 | Message # 7
Course monitor
I hope my friends think I am useful.I like to help people,as we know "a friend in need is a friend indeed".I like to make people happy,especially my best friends (but sometimes I can be very irritating :D).My friends say I can give good advice and help with problems.They can ask me for help and I always try to solve their problems.In my opinion,it is important to be responsive nowadays. (:

Message edited by Suigintou_Rozen - Wednesday, 30.03.2011, 14:39

Irina4014Date: Saturday, 17.03.2012, 23:09 | Message # 8
Student
Group: Reliable
I am a good person, because I'm friendly and honest. I am always ready to help and support my friends and acquaintances.That's why people like me. I think I'm an interesting companion, and I can always give appropriate advice. My friends think I am reliable and responsible. I am glad that many of them trust me.

kirzigaDate: Sunday, 01.04.2012, 12:34 | Message # 9
Student
I am a good person because I'm responsible and friendly. I usually support my friends and my family. I haven't bad habits. That's why people like me.

OoshkaDate: Sunday, 08.04.2012, 13:05 | Message # 10
Student
I am a good person because I'm friendly, kind and merry. I always support my friends. I always smile. That's why people like me.

super-smithDate: Tuesday, 17.04.2012, 17:00 | Message # 11
Student
I think that it is not modest to speak about my positive habits, but I think that I am friendly and kind. And I am also reliable.

Message edited by super-smith - Tuesday, 17.04.2012, 21:14

NiakrisDate: Sunday, 27.05.2012, 22:24 | Message # 12
Monitor
Hm-m... My positive habits... Is book-reading a good habit? I think yes. I like to read a lot of books of any kinds. And I like to tell my friends about the plots of these books. They usually take an interest in them and ask me to give them these books. So I make my friends more well-read in such a way =)))

PashkaaDate: Saturday, 01.09.2012, 20:13 | Message # 13
Union organizer
I am good person, because i'm always ready to help people.Also I'm a good interlocutor and can support somebody if he or she failed.I'm very responsible and reliable. That's why people like me!

ZhgutikDate: Sunday, 02.09.2012, 16:32 | Message # 14
Union organizer
I am a good person because people always can see smile on my face.Nevertheless,I can be serious and responsible.By the way,I am friendly and always happy to make a new friends.Also I am kind so I try to help people .That's why people like me!

ValerieTrDate: Sunday, 02.09.2012, 16:33 | Message # 15
Union committee president
I think I'm a good person because I'm responsible, sociable and kind. I'm also ready to help people in any difficult situations. That's why people can rely on me. I'm honest and that's why people always trust me.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Personal Introductions » My Positive Habits (A Few characteristic features)
  • Page 1 of 2
  • »
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024