THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 19.04.2024, 22:24
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Work » Jobs we have and do
Jobs we have and do
Former-TeacherDate: Tuesday, 04.12.2012, 10:11 | Message # 1
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
It's really interesting to learn about different jobs and what people think of what they do at work and what makes their job so important for them.
Leave your messages here. Hopefully, these discussions will motivate some site users to consider various employment opportunities or make us more knowledgeble and tolerant of different jobs.

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 06.01.2013, 19:03 | Message # 2
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 0
I worked for several years the organizer of games in the children's park. I really like this job. I made friends with hundreds of children. This work demanded from me responsibility, creativity, constant good mood and self-confidence. But it gaves me all this. We played with children in different games, organized flash mobs, competitions and festivals. This is a job of dream...my dream) I really miss((

Nastay62rusDate: Monday, 07.01.2013, 23:20 | Message # 3
Union organizer
Group: Users
I tried to try dances, taught modern dances. soon I gave up this occupation. free time doesn't suffice sad

ValerkaDate: Thursday, 07.03.2013, 20:45 | Message # 4
Group: Reliable
Quote (FoxyT)
This is a job of dream...my dream) I really miss((

Do you want to work there more time? What jod do you want to have in the future? Will you work as a teacher?

FoxyTDate: Wednesday, 03.04.2013, 21:50 | Message # 5
Quote (Valerka)
Do you want to work there more time? What jod do you want to have in the future? Will you work as a teacher?

I would be happy to work there all my life) but as there is no such profession, I decided that I would be a teacher) This is also my dream)
What about you?

PerilovaDate: Monday, 08.04.2013, 20:28 | Message # 6
Head teacher
Group: Reliable
Quote (FoxyT)
I would be happy to work there all my life) but as there is no such profession, I decided that I would be a teacher) This is also my dream)
What about you?

Do you feel tired when you are spending too much time with children ?

FoxyTDate: Sunday, 28.04.2013, 20:04 | Message # 7
Quote (Perilova)
Do you feel tired when you are spending too much time with children ?

Maybe it's amazing, but when I spend time with children, I don't feel tired, irritable and even hungry))

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Work » Jobs we have and do
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024