THE WORLD OF ENGLISH Friday, 03.05.2024, 16:36
Welcome Guest | RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Forum moderator: Teacher  
Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Free Time for Myself » All by Myself
All by Myself
NekavaenDate: Friday, 08.04.2011, 10:08 | Message # 16
Head teacher
Group: Users
Awards: 1
I like to be alone too. I think that only in solitude a person can become himself or herself. When somebody’s near, we play different roles all the time and often have to suppress real emotions and do what others expect from us.

It is not human to be without shame and without desire. (Ursula K. Le Guin)

DimonDate: Wednesday, 25.05.2011, 18:50 | Message # 17
Student
Awards: 0
For a human it is very important to have a hobby. In addition to work and everyday routines people must have something for the soul. Recently, when I'm free, I write music. electronic music on the computer. It's very interesting to me. I have not created the records, but when I make music, I feel free from the problems and bad emotions.

NatashaDate: Tuesday, 06.09.2011, 21:45 | Message # 18
Student
In my free time I like reading books. My favourite writer is A.S Pushkin. In my free time I usually go for a walk with my friends. Also I like taking pictures. It is my hobby.

Former-TeacherDate: Monday, 12.09.2011, 13:58 | Message # 19
Dean
Group: Admins
Awards: 2
Natasha, can you upload a few photos anywhere on the site? You can put one in this forum.

JuliaDate: Monday, 19.09.2011, 16:44 | Message # 20
Student
I don't have a lot of free time. But when I have free time I spend it to good use. I walk with my friends, go to the cinema, cafes. I often go to the country

ConsoleDate: Saturday, 22.10.2011, 16:19 | Message # 21
Student
I prefer to spend free time with my computer or my friends. There is a game Counter Strike: Source. Some people play this game at the amateur level, but I like to play at “PRO”. I play online tournaments with my team. It has taken us a lot of time to prepare our team,but sometimes we win, and get some money. This game is interesting due to the fact that it is played all over the world. This game has many console commands. I like to make movies, It is called “Moviemaking”. Moviemakers show some “sick” frags and their Moviemaking skill. Example!This game has LAN tournaments (tournaments at a computer club). All players see other teams and may communicate with them. I may speak for a long time about it, I don't have much time.

Message edited by Console - Tuesday, 25.10.2011, 21:24

AsyaDate: Wednesday, 26.10.2011, 13:25 | Message # 22
Union committee president
Group: Moders
Awards: 6
It sounds very interesting. Could you please share your own movies with us? It would be nice if you wrote an article about it in the blogs-section (blogs).

ZuzuDate: Friday, 28.10.2011, 11:21 | Message # 23
Monitor
Group: Moders
What do you mean by free time? What do you imply? A rest? Then what kind of rest do you prefer? As my mother said, a rest is a change of bysiness. And I quite agree with her. I like it when I have lots of things to do. This very way I understand that I don't live in vain. I have recently gone to dance. What a wonderful dance I had!!!!! It's called salsa. On saturday at 7 p.m we are having a party. So join us if you want to be lithe as a snake, slim as a small twig, and elavated like me. You can call me and learn more information about it,89106146894.

kirzigaDate: Tuesday, 03.04.2012, 20:44 | Message # 24
Student
Group: Reliable
When I have free time I play football. I go for a walk with my friends. I play computer games. I go to my village with my family. I like to play with my cat.

Irina4014Date: Saturday, 07.04.2012, 15:45 | Message # 25
Student
When I have free time, I go for a walk with my friends. I also like going to the cinema. Besides I watch TV, play computer games and listen to music in my free time. Sometimes I have to go to the country with my parents, but I don't like it.

super-smithDate: Thursday, 19.04.2012, 17:47 | Message # 26
Student
When I have free time and I get bored, I do not know what to do. I immediately go for a walk, if it is possible. I go to the cinema sometimes. I ride a bicycle in summer and ski in winter. When I'm at home, I listen to music, call to my friends or play computer games.

Message edited by super-smith - Thursday, 19.04.2012, 19:39

NatashaDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 19:58 | Message # 27
Student
I don't have a lot of free time. When I am alone at home I prefer watching different films,reading books or magazines, listening to music. I also like cooking something and to go shopping. My hobby is photography, so I like take photos very much. smile

ValerkaDate: Wednesday, 05.09.2012, 23:44 | Message # 28
Union committee president
I want to say that sometimes i am alone. When i am alone i prefer listening music because it hepls to relax me. In this time i can dream about many things. At the moment I am involved in memories. When i am alone i usually have a bad mood,so, it is better don not to leave at home by myself.

ZhgutikDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 19:07 | Message # 29
Union organizer
As for me,when I stay alone I like to do different things.Sometimes I listen to music.Moreover,I can call my friend=)Besides,I can go for a walk with my friends.Sometimes I read a book or watch TV=)It depend on my mood.

PashkaaDate: Thursday, 06.09.2012, 19:32 | Message # 30
Union organizer
When I'm alone i like to surfing the internet. Also i use social network, where i can watch some videos and films, communicate with my friends and read some interesting articles. Moreover I enjoy reading a books, listening to music and drawing when I'm alone.

Forum » FIRST SUCCESS AT LEARNING ENGLISH - FORUM FOR BEGINNERS » Free Time for Myself » All by Myself
Search:

Copyright MyCorp © 2024